SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yep, me once again clearing out my room, lol. I will update pretty much daily, this is to get me out of debt and help fund the ultimate turbo project. Ok here goes, some parts are mine, some are my brothers, some might even be for friends:

1) SOLD

2) SOLD

3) SOLD

4) SOLD

5) R33 Skyline taillights - I had these imported from Japan a while back, they are in excellent cosmetic condition. One of the bulb mounts on one light had a small piece break during shipping from Japan, the piece is tiny and can be siliconed, the bulb still stays in place, etc, just letting you know the condition right now. Overall in excellent condition.

6) Custom dual 12" boxes for a B15 trunk, also includes floor and back plates for a show setup. This was used in Xeuz show car, probably the best show SpecV ever built. As most of you know the car was totalled, and now I have these custom made parts. Everything is made out of wood, they need to be reupholstered or re-vinyled.

7) stock SpecV springs, just your regular B15 SE-R SpecV springs.

8) stock B15 SE springs.

9) stock B13 SE-R springs

10) Pulsar Gti-R Intercooler mount - this is if you want to mount a pulsar Gti-R intercooler to your stock valve cover - so the VC and IC don't touch and the charge is cooler.

11) Honda D-series T3 turbo adapter plate for DX/HF manifold with brand new T3 turbocharger gasket set. If you don't know, don't ask.

12) Honda DPFI to MPFI ODB0 Conversion harness, with injector harness, etc...the works.

13) Diamond Audio 12" TDX subwoofers (DVC), these are the highest end subwoofers from Diamond Audio, just plain out sick. Each voice coil handles up to 600W RMS....he has 2 up for sale. These are pretty much brand new, they have been run for maybe a month.

14) Audiobahn class-D 1800W RMS amplifier, just a plain out sick amplifier, model number A18001DT I believe. Still in excellent condition, used 3-4 months

15) Massive 2.2 Farad capacitor, excellent cap, excellent condition.

16) Massive 250W/500W RMS amplifier, I use it to run an Orion 12D2 subwoofer and it sounds amazing, excellent amplifier, in decent condition, used maybe 8 months, some light/medium surface scratches, I will polish before shipping out.

17) Orion 12D2 subwoofer, dual 2Ohm voice coils, hits hard, good condition, used 2 months

18) DEI Competition 12" subwoofer - dual 4ohm voice coils, still in excellent working condition, in my friend's garage sleeping right now.

19) Q-Logic 12" sealed subwoofer enclosure. Used for two different subs, still in good condition, currently has the Orion sub mounted on it.

20) Pioneer P8200R - in ok condition, used a long time, still works great though, I think I still have the remote and everything. Cosmetically it looks fine.

21) SOLD

22) SOLD

23) Audiobahn 6.5" Subwoofer, fits in the stock SE w/PP sub location. Handles a crapload of RMS wattage, 150-250W RMS I believe.

24) still have a Sentra SE w/PP headrest with a 5.2 or 5.6" LCD installed in it currently in the car, if you have a sentra SE with PP and want it it's yours for like $70 obo + your headrest.

OK, I think that's about it for now, lol, things will get posted as I find them.
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there we go, thank you,
JCC

·
Registered
207 Posts
im interested in the brake lines, boston acoustics and mb quarts. how much?

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
How much for this:
20) Pioneer P8200R - in ok condition, used a long time, still works great though, I think I still have the remote and everything. Cosmetically it looks fine.

Will this fit in my classic? I'm assuming this is the CD player. Thanks.

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics for the LCD should be at www.streetwisecustoms.com under Juan's SE. I don't know like $50 for the LCD? I am not really sure, just PM me offers on everything guys. same thing for the MBs, just PM me an offer. And the radio too,
thanks,
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
guys, just give me offers on all these, to me, used parts are worth around half the price of them new, so just make an offer, I am sure it'll be fine, :),
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
#13 are going for $250 a pop + shipping, they are the 12D4s,
thanks,
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
added, 23) Audiobahn 6.5" Subwoofer, fits in the stock SE w/PP sub location. Handles a crapload of RMS wattage, 150-250W RMS I believe.
thanks,
JCC

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
BruHaHa said:
all that fit in your room? ;) how about a ball park for infiniti, shipped?
That would be...Infiniti dollars!!! Sorry I couldn't resist. I apologize for jacking yoru thread in advance.

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP, if you want it make an offer, all has to go!,
JCC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts