SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"Founder of GTi-R City"
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day ahead to all readers not looking to score pockets and get rich here.

Please reach out to me I have a slew of random RNN14 parts breaking two motors some things I can ship somethings like heads and blocks present more cause for concern please reply

Pistons, Heads, Blocks, Pumps, Manifolds, Wiring, Alternators, ARP, SR16VE Flywheels, SR20DET to B12 swap kit w/shift linkages and liquid filled mounts made by John Abbott aka NismoDriver from his actual B12, A/C compressors, Girdles, Upper Pans, Lower Pans, Water Necks, Crank Shafts, B15U LSD 5spd Transmission, Rocket Covers prefer you stay with heads, pans prefer to stay with blocks unless I find loose extras general photos posted to draw up prospects please reach out to me location Maryland USA thank you,

Attachments

·
"Founder of GTi-R City"
714 Posts

·
"Founder of GTi-R City"
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Don’t be afraid 😱 contact me I need to move these items into your home 🏠 as soon as I can please contact me ASAP thank you!

Motors will require builder to build these are not turn key but all parts are on hand with brackets and bolts upper and lower pans are straight you will need toprovide your own cams but have all else oil jets oil tubes p/s pumps alternators brackets blocks will require cleaning and assembly local pick up preferred please reach out as soon as you can not asking a ton of money 💰 thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day ahead to all readers not looking to score pockets and get rich here.

Please reach out to me I have a slew of random RNN14 parts breaking two motors some things I can ship somethings like heads and blocks present more cause for concern please reply

Pistons, Heads, Blocks, Pumps, Manifolds, Wiring, Alternators, ARP, SR16VE Flywheels, SR20DET to B12 swap kit w/shift linkages and liquid filled mounts made by John Abbott aka NismoDriver from his actual B12, A/C compressors, Girdles, Upper Pans, Lower Pans, Water Necks, Crank Shafts, B15U LSD 5spd Transmission, Rocket Covers prefer you stay with heads, pans prefer to stay with blocks unless I find loose extras general photos posted to draw up prospects please reach out to me location Maryland USA thank you,
Do you have any stock gti-r exhaust manifold?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts