SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**F/S: B13 Sunny SS bumper**

Its a 93-94 Sunny Super Saloon 4 fog light front bumper assembly, silver in color. This was my personal bumper that I kept out of a few others that pass though my hands, so it's in top condition. Fog light lens is crystal clear, no signs of leaks anywhere. Wanted $460, now asking $420 + shipping.

I also have the 93-94 Sunny headlights which carry the better H4 bulbs and 194 running light, corner lights with the hump, grill assembly, and under shroud all in great condtion. The grill is silver/black/chorme and has a small Nissan emblem in the middle. The under shround is also silver. I'll even throw in upper fender mount lights that is found on the Sunny, (ask for pics and I will show you what I mean). Some shine in green, red, or orange, but not sure what color this one is. SOLD

Pics avalible apon request. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. If you would like to buy everything together I can cut you a good deal. I also get 40% off all shipping through Fed-EX.

E-mail me @ [email protected] or call me @ xxx-xxx-xxxx

**PRICES REDUCED**

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
So what is different about the sunny headlight package? For some reason I always thought it was just the grill thats different?

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
So what is different about the sunny headlight package? For some reason I always thought it was just the grill thats different?
the headlights use h4 bulbs, there is little 194 running light also like the new preludes.

91-92 grill has the S on it. the 93-93 has the nissan emblem but the lines of the grill are a little different.

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
qinsac said:
i have the Tsuru headlight conversion. Will the Sunny bumper fit on 91 SE-R? Any modifactions needed?

Let me know.
Yes it will fit with no problem @ all.

RYAN_S-14 said:
the headlights use h4 bulbs, there is little 194 running light also like the new preludes.

91-92 grill has the S on it. the 93-93 has the nissan emblem but the lines of the grill are a little different.
Correct, and like our 93-94 headlights, they are also plastic.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Sr20 B12 said:
Its a 93-94 Sunny Super Saloon 4 fog light front bumper assembly, silver in color and un scratched. This was my personal bumper that I kept out of a few others that pass though my hands, so it's in top condition. Fog light lens is crystal clear, no signs of leaks anywhere. I hate to let it go, but I need to finish my engine. $460 + shipping.

I also have the 93-94 Sunny plastic headlights, corner lights with the hump, grill assembly, and under shroud all in great condtion. The grill is silver/black/chorme and has a small Nissan emblem in the middle. The under shround is also silver. I'll even throw in upper fender mount lights that is found on the Sunny, (ask for pics and I will show you what I mean). Some shine in green, red, or orange, but not sure what color this one is. $175+shipping

Pics avalible apon request and SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. If you would like to buy everything together I can cut you a good deal.

I also have a sunny radiator and fan assembly if anyone is interesed.

Can you send the pics of the bumper, front, sides and inside. My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks.

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another buyer backed out, so up it goes again...

I though everyone online wanted these bumpers? I have 10 bumpers and headlights comming within 2weeks for the purpose of selling them online, but I have more luck selling locally. I guess Florida will always have to better looking cars :redface:

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Sure they will, I sport it in MI with the Tsuru setup as well. I love the bumper as does everyone else. It is just timing.

Brent

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
coach said:
Sure they will, It is just timing.
Good call. If i hadn't spent all my $$ on other shtuff all ready(suspension, engine, etc.). I'd jump on this in a second. Will you still have these available this winter/ or be able to get them? Very serious about the 4 fog setup, just not in my plan to do body work that soon :rolleyes:

·
Registered
333 Posts
I am very interested in the bumper, please e-mail me pics to [email protected] It's gonna be very hard for me to pick a cosmetic mod over my DET, but hey these bumpers only pop up ever so often. Also do you have any super saloon R badges?

·
Technician @ Toyota
2,852 Posts
i need the bumper...
let me know....
send pics to [email protected]
i got money in hand looking all over for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts