0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how to remove the factory wing off my 91 se-r??? thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,

I considered taking my wing off too in hopes of lessening drag. Then I decided not to do it because these cars look so plain and understated losing that wing would be sad. Plus I wouldn't want to fill in any holes on the deck lid.

I did pull out my back seat floor mats and cardboard insert in the trunk.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jayac:
well that was a waste of a post! What did that have to do with answering his question???

-jason
</font>

WHOA! Looks like yours was more of a waste than his. Lighten up a bit, we're friendly here.

------------------
Jordan (Stormy)
Black 1998 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys (NI), KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I guess all your posts were pointless because i still do not have an answer from you guys. it's cool though. later tards. =D

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Think Eric tried to remove his once off his 200. There are a couple bolts on each side and in the middle support. A wireing harness to the center light. Then the major problem. Double sided 3M tape. Kind of a pain to remove from what I heard. One method is to use a string or such to "slice" though it, or whatever you want to try. there will be a couple holes left and lots of goo i would suspsect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts