SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can almost guarentee that this movie will be banned in certain cities after the first day. I myself will not drive my NX2000 to the movies to see it. I don't need thieves in the parking lot praying on me!
Anyone want to take bets on the amount of accidents the first day it opens?
I say at least 200 nationwide with 15 fatalities. I know this sounds grim but I have seen this kind of senseless actions done after certain other movies premiered. Remember when the RunDMC movie Raising hell came out? People got shot at the movies. Thats just my opinion but I am sure others here will agree.

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 06-15-2001).]

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Yeah when gone in 60 sec came out... My idiot friends raced the whole way home. These are people I consider reasonably inteligent.
I can't say what the reaction will be, but stupidity, and foolhardiness are the only things that are definitely in the mix.
Like that footballl movie where they lay down in the road, only alot more dangerous.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I also will not be driving my 200SX SER to the theater. I don't want my car getting looked at and possibly getting broken into. Hopefully the movie will be good and no harm will be caused after. I will go see the movie the entire weekend.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

G

·
0 Posts
You guys are absolutly right. I think all racers are leaving their race cars at home when they go see that movie. But you know that when they get out of there they will be dying to find a good race.....rofl.gif

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey guys.. lol.. i actually got tickets to a free sneak preview to the movie a week ago and going in to it i was expecting it to be a really lame movie. And... it WAS haha.. the acting is bad, the dialogue is bad, the whole movie is cheesy and totally unrealistic! BUT... honestly it was one of the most entertaing movies ive ever seen! haha.. i was laughing at everything.. its pretty damn funny. I think its worth the money to watch it.

no se-r's make an appearance.. but.. the plot of the movie has something to do with the SR20DE *hint hint* which is a good and bad thing.

markp
red200sxser
14.8/2.1 streets

·
Registered
71 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by V:
You guys are absolutly right. I think all racers are leaving their race cars at home when they go see that movie. But you know that when they get out of there they will be dying to find a good race.....rofl.gif </font>
hehe.. yea after the movie i was hella pumped up. And everyone drove their cars.. looked like a car show. There prolly would have been some freeway races but its seattle so it rained. =) btw people up here really dont care about nissans. Do people be jacking se-r's where you guys are all from?

·
1998ccs of fury
5,489 Posts
The first time I saw the trailer for this flick I said to my friend "Oh great, a movie for the rice boys." My Classic maintains a pretty stock appearance, and my exhaust is quiet. Whew. I still won't be seeing it anytime soon though, see Shrek instead.

Oh, I should mention there is a lime green Eclipse down the road from me that looks EXACTLY like the one in the trailers for this movie. I will try and get a pic of it....how lame!

[This message has been edited by sr20deboston (edited 06-17-2001).]

·
Registered
858 Posts
I'll wait a week and buy a good bootleg flick down the block from me for $8
and watch it in my home entertainment system with block buster butter popcorn hehe.

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by redman007:
I'll wait a week and buy a good bootleg flick down the block from me for $8
and watch it in my home entertainment system with block buster butter popcorn hehe.
</font>

$8.00? I could get it on DVD for $5.00. It's probally on the Avenue by now anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts