SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's the fastest? I remember seeing someone in the 13's on SER.net Anyone faster?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I think he sold it shortly after he ran a 13 second pass, but I don't think anyone has beat his timeslip!

Louis Anaya

·
Registered
270 Posts
It's not done yet but I know someone who is building a mid 13s se-r. N/A ofcourse. I can't wait until he is done. It's going to be sweet.

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Yeah, that car should be pretty fast huh Dan
. If things really work out, it will be a low 13sec vehicle with about 195hp and 160lbs. of torque. We'll see though. What is the fastest traptime anyone's ever had for a N/A run though? That is a good question.

------------------
98 200SX SE-R, CAI, AEBS Header, Greedy Exhaust, JWT Motor Mounts, Pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters Flywheel, JWT Computer,Bored Airflow Meter.

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by APEXSER:
Brett Ezelle 13.97 @ 9X mph!

</font>

Didn't he sell that car? Anyone here have a super fast NA SE-R??

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Hass ran [email protected] on the brakes during a bracket race.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
I ran a [email protected] a couple of months back. Full interior on street tires. 2.5 60'. Andreas ran a [email protected] full interior on slicks spinning all the way through first with my same mods. He had the hotshot header and C2 cams though.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
I have this hotshot info thing...and it says fastest non turbo SE-R is 12.8 owned by John Davis...does not say if its all motor or on NOS.

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
146.5hp & 131.6lb-ft torque
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r

[This message has been edited by Fast91SER (edited 09-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Fast91SER (edited 09-15-2001).]

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
That car from Hotshot ran NOS, and at that time was not the fastest NOS car. They posted that because they thought it was the fastest NOS car at that time my friend Christian Ichaso and myself were already running 12.4 at 110 MPH. We have since then run some 11 sec timeslips at 115 MPH.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
The fastest NA SE-R that I know of is that 13.9 sec SE-R, but by the end of Oct that time will stand no more. I have not really ever tried to build a NA car but as said already I have run 14.2 at 96.9 MPH and could have gone faster with more tuning and more track time.
I am in process of building a NA car and I promise it will have no less than 195 HP to the wheels. After making all of my calculations this car should also run no slower than 13.3 at the track with 102-104 MPH. This is my street 94 blue SE-R that runs ungutted down the track, minus the spare tire. Hopefully I am not full of ****. Also for all who want to know about the SE-R meet, this car is the reason I am holding the due date. I need to have the car ready so that I can prove the #s on the dyno and hopefully have some track times ready also. Will be posting the date as soon as block comes back from the machine shop, which should be 09/21/01.

I want to rule the world!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

[This message has been edited by Andreas Miko (edited 09-16-2001).]

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Andreas, what mods are you doing to the 195hp 13sec all motor beast?

------------------
Greg Taylor
Black 96 200SX SE-R
More info on my car

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
I will have C3 cams, valve springs and retainers, ported highport head, 11.5-1 pistons that are 90mm, crower rods. new 4 counterweight crankshaft, flywheel, pullies, my own coldinduction, bored throttlebody, bored MAF, 370cc inj, AEBS header, JWT computer, MSD, extrude intakemanifold maybe.
This motor will also be my NOS motor thats why there is Crower rods in the motor. I will be running nothing less than 140 shot of NOS. A JWT comp will run the show just controling the timing while under NOS and I will make the system a wet set up so that I can keep control of the amount of NOS going into the motor. There will also be a second stage NOS set up in there too. SO first stage will be 140 shot out the hole and after 3rd gear there will be an 80 shot of NOS coming in. I figure the car will run about 11.5 on first stage maybe quicker and get right down to about 10.8-11. on the second stage. That might all be just **** talk on my side but usally when I have everything figured out my goals are always dead on.

·
Registered
756 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Andreas Miko:
That car from Hotshot ran NOS, and at that time was not the fastest NOS car. They posted that because they thought it was the fastest NOS car at that time my friend Christian Ichaso and myself were already running 12.4 at 110 MPH. We have since then run some 11 sec timeslips at 115 MPH.</font>
No offense or anything, but if he's your friend, atleast spell his name correctly! Kristian Ichazo!

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
If I am not mistaken the car weighed in at about 2750. No spare tire or jack.

------------------
98 200SX SE-R, CAI, AEBS Header, Greedy Exhaust, JWT Motor Mounts, Pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters Flywheel, JWT Computer,Bored Airflow Meter.

·
8,148 Posts

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
That time is correct Pretty White but that run was made with a 50 shot of NOS. That I know for a fact. If I remeber correctly the best time he ran on street tires without NOS was 14.8 at a realy high 98 MPH. I figure if he had put slicks on the car he could have gotten a 13.9 or so time, which would have been impresive.

·
8,148 Posts
That time is correct Pretty White but that run was made with a 50 shot of NOS. That I know for a fact. If I remeber correctly the best time he ran on street tires without NOS was 14.8 at a realy high 98 MPH. I figure if he had put slicks on the car he could have gotten a 13.9 or so time, which would have been impresive.</font>
[email protected]? DAMMMN! Thats power! Imagine with traction? Makes me wonder what Underdog would run in the Yugo if he had traction. If you never seen this Yugo run people I will post it to the net soon. And this old man is like 70 years old.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I will have C3 cams, valve springs and retainers, ported highport head, 11.5-1 pistons that are 90mm, crower rods. new 4 counterweight crankshaft, flywheel, pullies, my own coldinduction, bored throttlebody, bored MAF, 370cc inj, AEBS header, JWT computer, MSD, extrude intakemanifold maybe.
This motor will also be my NOS motor thats why there is Crower rods in the motor. I will be running nothing less than 140 shot of NOS. A JWT comp will run the show just controling the timing while under NOS and I will make the system a wet set up so that I can keep control of the amount of NOS going into the motor. There will also be a second stage NOS set up in there too. SO first stage will be 140 shot out the hole and after 3rd gear there will be an 80 shot of NOS coming in. I figure the car will run about 11.5 on first stage maybe quicker and get right down to about 10.8-11. on the second stage. That might all be just **** talk on my side but usally when I have everything figured out my goals are always dead on.

</font>
I hear he also will be putting this set up in a Silver 1993.5 G20 with it's new improved Tranny ...lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts