SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much does my 92 Nx2000 weigh? I have all the options and i have the 4 speed auto. Any Ideas? I'm sure this has probably been posted, but since the board has been slow, it would be nice to hear from somebody.

·
Registered
145 Posts
2461 lbs rings a bell for a 5 speed.

Check the car info section on se-r.net, I am almost positive it is there.

------------------
-----------Josh
'93 Charcoal NX2k
advanced timing
"ghetto" airbox
16 inch rims
Yoko A520s
wish there was more

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just checked...

according to the 93 owners manual, the weights are 2461 and 2509 for 5 speed and automatic, respectively.

as a side note, although NXs are heavier than classic se-r, at least it's not a Z. My NA Z weighed 3300 lbs I think. What a porker that was

------------------
-----------Josh
'93 Charcoal NX2k
advanced timing
"ghetto" airbox
16 inch rims
Yoko A520s
wish there was more

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was trying to compare the weight of my nx against my 85 MR2. It weighs in at 2,300. So I figured my NX would be alot heavier than 2,509.

·
SR20GE P11
433 Posts
Welcome to the limited world of SR20DE automatics. I have an automatic G20t/95 and it is heavy. But heavy doesn't have to mean slow. I have most of the nifty mods available for the SR20DE, and I'm hear to tell you your car is worth modifying even if it's automatic. If you have any questions, Hit me back.

Nigel
95G20t/auto

Stillen/header/intake JWT/ecu/S3cams Greddy/MX exhaust.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used to hate the japanese automatics. But I am really pleased in the response and power with my automatic. maybe because its electronic controlled, but i don't mind it. Especially driving in town and in heavy stop and go traffic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts