SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the link:
http://www.sr20forum.com/forced-induction-performance-parts/260903-fs-gt25r-turbo-kit-fmic.html

User: dgriff858

Name: Devin Griffin

Cel Phone: [phone number deleted]

On Jan 30, 2010 I bought a T25 turbo from him for a total of 315 dlls shipped (carrier did not matter) to El Paso TX 79901.

Seller dgriff858 said he would ship it out since last monday Feb 1 2010 and since then, all kind of excuses have being rasing but still I don't have any news about the turbo.

First that He was busy, later that he had no car, later that bad weather was not letting things flow normally, then that UPS was expensive, then that he dropped the package at UPS and that they would not ship it out due bad weather reasons... since he said it was dropped at UPS, I've been asking for a tracking number, which should have been gotten at the moment it was shipped, and I get no answers.

I tried to text message him from my cell phone, which is from Mexico, where we have very high cost of cell phone usage, but as I am very interested on getting the turbo as my car is currently down, I got the following rude responses from seller:

Taken from my cell phone as received:
From [phone number deleted] "Who is this" 02/08/2010 10:47am Mountain

I replied with my name and asked for the tracking number to know where the turbo was

From [phone number deleted]"As I explained to u Phildelphia is a registered disaster zone currently ups has it but it may not be shipped until they are cleared please pm me I cannot affort test from Mexico"

Again I replied telling him that I had not heard anything about Philly being registered as a disaster zone and just wanted to know the tracking number of the shipped turbo so this way I can contact UPS and know when it would be delivered..

From [phone number deleted] " Ok I'm not going to argue with u over what philly has stop being N asshole. There is 30inches of snow here that isn't to easy to navigate thru. Ups has it it's been paid for I have been covered the amount u lacked in shipping to help u out. Do not text me from a Mexican phone number stop freaking out when o have shipped it it's out of my hands and when I'm done work i would have pmd u DO NOT TEXT ME again from ur int. Number " 02/08/2010 11:06 am mountain time

Yesterday, because I saw he logged here on the forum and did not answer my pm neither post a replay on the selling thread, I send him another text message "Hello, How are you today? Any news on the tracking number? I have not gotten any answer from you yet by PM. Luis"

You guessed right, he did not answered it.

So, 10 days laters, I am still exactly at the same point where everything started. Money sent, turbo not received neither news about the tracking info.

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the emails I received from UPS @ Philadelphia. I was just asking if they were working normally and what happens when a package is leave there for shipping...

Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:32 PM
To: Mr. Xenon
Subject: RE: UPS Local Shipping from Phily

Hi Luis,
that is correct, your friend would have a tracking number once we have all the information to process the package. You can start tracking the package as of 8:00 p.m., when the package gets bought back to the nearest warehouse in Philadelphia,

Cordially,
Carol

------ Original Message ------
Received: 02:19 PM EST, 02/09/2010
To: "'The UPS Store'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: UPS Local Shipping from Phily

Thank you for you kind response Carol.

I know you are getting another storm alert until Wednesday at aprox 4pm so I will be letting him know right away about this.

My last question would be, if he drops the package to you, he gets a tracking number immediately right?

This way I will know when he delivered it as the tracking number gave this info when the packaged was received by UPS and how it moves from place to place through your tracking system on the web, no matter if it gets delayed due climate reasons.

Hopefully you can answer my questions fast so I can let him now.

Thank you

Luis B.

Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 6:37 AM
To: Mr. Xenon
Subject: Re: UPS Local Shipping from Phily

Hi Luis,
if you friend, comes in today, we will be open till 6:30 today. However, he has to bring it in by 5:45 for it to be picked up today. Due to another snow storm that we would be having tonight, I would not know when it would get to you.

Cordially,
Carol

------ Original Message ------
Received: 05:55 PM EST, 02/08/2010
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: UPS Local Shipping from Phily
Hi!. My name is Luis.

I got a friend living there and he is wondering if you are working regularly on these days. He wants to ship out a box that weights aprox 20 lbs and measure 10”x10”x10” aprox.

The destination city would be El Paso TX 79901

We only want to know if he goes today to your store (Feb 8 2010) that he will be able to ship it out to me.

Thank you

Luis B

So it the turbo really was at UPS, he for sure has the tracking info and does not want to give it to me or
he has not shipped the turbo yet. :eek2:

Please mods, help me. I really need my turbo.

Thank you

Luis B.

·
Registered
13 Posts
YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT!!!!!!!!

YOU BOUGHT THE ITEM I GOT PAYMENT AND TOLD YOU I WOULD SHIP IT. MY CAR BROKE DOWN AND I GOT IT FIXED I SENT IT TO YOU FRIDAY THE 5TH AND TOLD YOU I DID FROM YOUR INTERNATIONAL TEXT THAT COST ME MORE MONEY. I TOLD YOU I DONT KNOW WHEN UPS WILL SEND IT OUT CAUSE WE HAD A BAD SNOW STORM. I LEFT THE TRACKING NUMBER AT MY APARTMENT IN CENTER CITY AN HOUR AN HALF FROM YOU AND HAVE NOT BEEN BACK CAUSE I HAVE WORK AND SCHOOL AND A LIFE. MY LIFE IS NOT REVOLLED AROUND SHIPPING YOU A TURBO CAUSE YOUR CAR BROKE THAT IS NOT ANYONE ON THIS FORUMS PROBLEM BUT YOURS

YOU ARE A CHILD AND A COMPLETE IDIOT. YOU TEXTED ME CONSTANTLY WHEN I AM AT WORK OR IN CLASS. YOU HAVE OTHER TEXT ME AND CALL ME. YOU ARE IMPATIENT!!! SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES AND WORK AND ARE NOT ON THESE FORUMS 24/7.

THE MINUTE I AM BACK TO MY APARTMENT I WILL GIVE YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER.

HEY MAYBE SOMEONE POST A MAP TO SHOW WOLF HOW FAR PA IS FROM TEXAS. IT WILL NOT TAKE 2 DAYS IT WILL TAKE ABOUT A WEEK!

END THIS DISPUTE AND STOP POSTING DUMB THING ON THIS FORUM THAT YOU ARE BEING A CHILD ABOUT.

ASK ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS DEALT WITH ME I HAVE NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM. YOU ARE A CHILD AND THE PROBLEM.

I AM ALSO TALKING TO PAYPAL TO BAN YOU ACCOUNTS FOR FRAUD CLAIMS!

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Hey Wolf, please don't post this guy's phone number.

C

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Philly is covered in snow. The airport was shut down a few days ago. Just go to weather.com and look at that entire area.

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Philly is covered in snow. The airport was shut down a few days ago. Just go to weather.com and look at that entire area.
Thank you for letting me know, please read my 2nd post where I tell the UPS girl about another snow storm coming. However, the only thing I was asking for is the tracking number, which, I did not get a response until now that I put it here.

And see how he answers...

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
well how long has it been like a week and a couple days dude? Thats kinda early to do the whole paypal dispute thing. Also in the future before you buy anything on this forum and if you are in a rush find out from the seller if he can ship out the item immediately upon receiving payment and if they agree also find out if they have to wait for your payment to clear to use that money to ship. This will speed things up if you are ever in a jam again. But a week and 3 days is not enough time to go in OD mode. The weather from Virginia to new york is sucking right about now also its all over the news.

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT!!!!!!!!

I LEFT THE TRACKING NUMBER AT MY APARTMENT IN CENTER CITY AN HOUR AN HALF FROM YOU AND HAVE NOT BEEN BACK CAUSE I HAVE WORK AND SCHOOL AND A LIFE. MY LIFE IS NOT REVOLLED AROUND SHIPPING YOU A TURBO CAUSE YOUR CAR BROKE THAT IS NOT ANYONE ON THIS FORUMS PROBLEM BUT YOURS

YOU ARE A CHILD AND A COMPLETE IDIOT. YOU TEXTED ME CONSTANTLY WHEN I AM AT WORK OR IN CLASS. YOU HAVE OTHER TEXT ME AND CALL ME. YOU ARE IMPATIENT!!! SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES AND WORK AND ARE NOT ON THESE FORUMS 24/7.

THE MINUTE I AM BACK TO MY APARTMENT I WILL GIVE YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER.

HEY MAYBE SOMEONE POST A MAP TO SHOW WOLF HOW FAR PA IS FROM TEXAS. IT WILL NOT TAKE 2 DAYS IT WILL TAKE ABOUT A WEEK!

END THIS DISPUTE AND STOP POSTING DUMB THING ON THIS FORUM THAT YOU ARE BEING A CHILD ABOUT.

ASK ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS DEALT WITH ME I HAVE NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM. YOU ARE A CHILD AND THE PROBLEM.

I AM ALSO TALKING TO PAYPAL TO BAN YOU ACCOUNTS FOR FRAUD CLAIMS!
And your PM

dgriff858 said:
YOU ARE THE MOST IMPATIENT CHILD I HAVE EVER MET. I SHIPPED THIS TO YOU FRIDAY THE 5TH!!!!!! I TOLD YOU THIS WHEN I SAID IT COST MORE MONEY TO SHIP IT AND I COULD CALL UPS TO OVER NIGHTED IF YOU WANTED TO BEFORE IT LEFT THE FACTORY. I DO NOT CARE YOUR CAR IS BROKEN YOU BOUGHT SOMEHTING IN PHILADELPHIA PENNSYLVANIA USA.......THAT IS IN NO WAY NEAR TEXAS OR MEXICO. IF YOU NEED A MAP I WILL GET YOU ONE. I AM SNOWED IN IN MY HOME AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY FROM MY CENTER CITY APARTMENT WHERE THE TRACKING NUMBER IS THAT I FORGOT TO GRAB ON MY WAY OUT. IT IS IN THE MAIL END THIS DISPUTE NOW OR I WILL GET YOU BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.

This is the first time you tell me about having the tracking number someother place. Also, it's a seller responsability to inform the buyer about the shipping through a tracking number, which you did not send me right away.
Please, don't threaten me to ban me from the sr20forum or to talk with paypal to ban my accounts for fraud claims. You know that won't work and you are being rude and irresponsable for not keeping me inform on what really happens and not giving me the tracking information since the moment you got it.

I will wait a couple of days to either get the tracking number to see where the item is or to receive it.

The facts are:

* I'm 37 yrs old and have a lot of experience
* I have travel to many cities in the US and believe me, I know more about US that you could imagine it and yes google it's my friend too.
* I only sent you 4 text messages
* No matter what the reasons are, I don't have a tracking numer neither the turbo, I just wanted one of the two.
* See your feedback and see mine (2) vs (19)

Stop the insults, that won't work either, better yet, be more responsible and do the things right the first time. If you had told me right away about leaving the tracking some other place I would have understand, however, you decided to ignore me until I open this and the paypal claim.

A good seller is the one that keeps his buyer inform of what is happening.

Ask member mjp91seR how I kept him informed the whole time about the shipping of an item he bought from me last week. Since the very first day I've been constantly in touch with him and now his package it's on it's way.

Hopefull this will end ok.

Regards

Luis B.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you all for being rational. You wolf are being way to rash. Try a life with responsibilities other than a forum and see how fast you check ur pm. And I told u not to text my phone from Mexico and you refused to do so. You do not listen and are arrogant. You have no idea what it's like to be in a blizzard up here. I don't respond like a second after you pm me and you call paypal. You are worse than a 15 year old girl. Your stuff is in the mail and has been. Once I get to my apartment when it's safe to drive you will have a tracking number. And where do u think you had the rift to post my number. You need to chill out and I advise all of you never to deal with him.

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well how long has it been like a week and a couple days dude? Thats kinda early to do the whole paypal dispute thing. Also in the future before you buy anything on this forum and if you are in a rush find out from the seller if he can ship out the item immediately upon receiving payment and if they agree also find out if they have to wait for your payment to clear to use that money to ship. This will speed things up if you are ever in a jam again. But a week and 3 days is not enough time to go in OD mode. The weather from Virginia to new york is sucking right about now also its all over the news.
My friend, I invite you to read the whole info both here and the selling post. The reason I open the paypal dispute was to obtain a response from the seller as he decided to ignore me as I have already proven here. And it worked.

I only asked for a tracking number, that was it but instead I got insulted for asking a valid question.

If I don't have a tracking number, how do I track it? I know weather is bad for sure, but if it's shipped already, I can work things out with UPS directly but I need the tracking info. This has been my very first concern.

When you ship something, you inmediately give the tracking info to the seller but instead I got insulted by the seller for asking for it.

Believe me, I am very patience but sometimes you got to do what you got to do.

I waited in the past for an SR20DET engine shipping, that I bought from a member, for almost 2 months, but the seller kept me inform the whole time, I even got an invalid tracking number but he worked things out with me and he answered all of my messages and phone calls and gave me piece of mind, and specially he was never rude. That makes a difference for sure. :)

Regards

Luis B.

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for being rational. You wolf are being way to rash. Try a life with responsibilities other than a forum and see how fast you check ur pm. And I told u not to text my phone from Mexico and you refused to do so. You do not listen and are arrogant. You have no idea what it's like to be in a blizzard up here. I don't respond like a second after you pm me and you call paypal. You are worse than a 15 year old girl. Your stuff is in the mail and has been. Once I get to my apartment when it's safe to drive you will have a tracking number. And where do u think you had the rift to post my number. You need to chill out and I advise all of you never to deal with him.
It really amazes me how fast are you responding now, I really do. And the only difference was a simple post and a open dispute. I see that works with you.

Please stop telling me names, this is like the third time I asked you to do so.

I did not refused to stop texting, in fact, I did and the proof is here. Also, to my knowledge, you don't get charged when you receive text messages and if you think I owe you something for the 3 text messages you sent me and you said you were going to be charged for, tell me how much I owe you and I will send it to you as soon as this ends. I posted your phone number because you had it post it here on your first post to the general public so I did not see anything wrong with it:

http://www.sr20forum.com/forced-induction-performance-parts/260903-fs-gt25r-turbo-kit-fmic.html

That was the only reason I posted it. And chriscar already deleted it for me on my post.

Luis B.

·
92 se-r
402 Posts
hey sorry man. I can honestly say the weather is horrible around these parts right now. No one can really do anything. All you can do is wait for the tracking number and that will tell all the truth. If you do get one and it shows it was sent just recently and not last week, than I see why you would be upset. But right now weather just sucks to do anything. All you can do is wait.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you know what private means why do you feel it's needed to post pms on here Boone cares. And itrader I have been on this forum for the reason of selling this turbo kit alone so why would I have a higher rating why do you go look on any Philly forum and see.

Great you 37. And about as rational as my five year old nephew. You don listen you sent text that were not needed you did not wait more thB a week. You payment cleared one week from today. You paid me without ever pming me first so not like I was prepared and you live far away. Now all you have done is look like a child on forums. It's a car forum honestly man No ones cares. And I have two conversations with paypal about how you were way to rash in the situation, they both agree you need to wait and be patient given the weather and people having lives. I have a real job I don't know what you do but you feeling it's needed to post everything just proves you don't deal with people you just scream to the world. Maybe mom didn't hug you enough but you will have you tracking number once I am to my center city apartment. Sorry I have multiple residences try it some time you will realize you don't always have everything you need. Plus I told you I will contact you through pm only and you texted me?! Use your brain and maybe this would have been solved quicker. Omg you turbo is blown yelling and panicing at me doesn't help. I should have sold it to all the other that's wanted it you are the worst person I have ever met on a forum.

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey sorry man. I can honestly say the weather is horrible around these parts right now. No one can really do anything. All you can do is wait for the tracking number and that will tell all the truth. If you do get one and it shows it was sent just recently and not last week, than I see why you would be upset. But right now weather just sucks to do anything. All you can do is wait.
100% agree with you and thank you for your comment, it is always nice to see a person that understands me. If only the seller had kept good communication with me instead of insulting me and avoiding me, I wouldn't have done what I did and instead, waited paciently as I have done in the past.

As you said, only time will tell and as soon as I received, you got my word I will close the dispute inmediately and write about it here.

For now, only thing I can do is blind waiting...

Regards
Luis B.

·
Registered
13 Posts
And I can post today cause I am not at work since it is closed. And I don't feel like spending my day talking to you. Do you have a job? Cause you post like this us you job. And I the owner of my phone can post my number you have no right.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh yea btw you having to wait for a response was like a day my bad being a consultant you are not my top priority my clients and work are. Get a real job then see how long it takes you to respond

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Now that you both got a few shots in, please take this to PM.

C

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
........It's a car forum honestly man No ones cares......
Then, Why are you here if no one cares?

I do care about all the persons and friends I have in the forum.

You don't? Fine for me.

I am still amazed how quickly you are NOW answering everything....

The more you write, the more people are knowing how you really are. ;)

Regards
Luis B.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts