SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys since my traction bars turned out to be a success, i've decided that i am going to start making front fender braces, they will be made from rect. tubing instead of the round tubing. i have not made any yet. but i need to know how many to make when i have the fenders off my car. so would any of you be interested them??
i would like at least 5 committed buyers before i make them.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Group Buys need the approval of SR20Boston. I'll leave this open for now and let him know about it.

C

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just posted links of some pictures, i thinkin around $150 to $175 shipped depending on the price of material.....

·
Enjoying the Ride
2,127 Posts
SO, to clarify for old simple folk like myself, this will be choice #1:

And this would be choice #2:

Is there a huge improvement in #2 in terms of rigidity? ANd how much more than your $175 shipped target for #1 would you estimate for choice #2?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it would probably be about $100 more for choice #2, but no there shouldnt be any difference in the 2 of them as far a rigidity, choice #2 just looks a looks more professional i think...but what does it matter what they look like, there guna be covered by a fender anyways....

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
these braces are very street friendly, there purpose is to stiffen the front core support and to keep it from moving seperatley from the rest of the body.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'm in for either one if they fit the NX.

·
Out of business
863 Posts
me to!!

·
REV it up!!!!!
1,579 Posts
I am down but for a B14.:) I hope it fits,we can just give you measurments to see if it is the same.....

1 - 20 of 142 Posts