SR20 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
The smooth funky classic
1,220 Posts
:eek2: :redface: Duh, I completely forgot about my commitment to buy a set from you Stephen, I will definitely send a M/O by next payday. I have your address.

L

·
autocroSER
282 Posts
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THESE BRACES WILL FIT A B14? :confused:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
.....I'm sure the length is fine..I'll be getting some bolts with a harder rating.......when I removed them, you could see how much of the bolt passed through the threads of the nut....and it was a few threads more than the space of the plate thickness of the brace....

......the front is loose right now....those will be welded to the car when I get my manifold and am ready for the exhuast to be attatched..

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
See your PM's.

If you've got the product, I have the cash.

:D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
these are $150 shipped for the b13, i would to make a set for the b14 and p10 but i dont have access to either so that i can make them.

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
He Steph i saw someone mention a x brace? Did you ever make one for the b13? I might also be interested in a set of the fender braces. On the door bolts, does anyone know the pitch of the threads? The length ill need? The grade of bolt?

·
Registered
635 Posts
He Steph i saw someone mention a x brace? Did you ever make one for the b13? I might also be interested in a set of the fender braces. On the door bolts, does anyone know the pitch of the threads? The length ill need? The grade of bolt?
Yeah he makes them for the b13. I made mines fit w/ little modification to fit a b14. I already had a full suspension before installing this and it stiffened up the chasis really nice.

101 - 120 of 142 Posts