SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great ! How does the car drive? Cool license plate BTW, wish I had one that looked like that.
She drives pretty well, can't complain :biggthump. So far I only had the alternator go bad, but had no problems in couple 1400 mile trips.

Yeah I wish there would be a license place like that, but then again I have the only blue sentra in my whole city... so it's not hard to find me again :rofl:

Looks good man! Any chance you'd sell your tail lights and centerpiece?LOL
I would if I had extra, but I do like the way they look, so sorry :(

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
Love the color bro! Always been jealous of you lol. This baby needs some tint and a drop and itd be even hotter. :biggthump

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the color bro! Always been jealous of you lol. This baby needs some tint and a drop and itd be even hotter. :biggthump
Thanks man :redface:.

I was really thinking about a tint, would look pretty good with that blue :biggthump .

I don't think I will be dropping her, because the N15 bumper will be pretty low to begin with, so I dont want to loose it on a speed bump :rofl:

Nice Maxima:biggthump
You know I knew someone would say something about the Maxima lol.

Thats my bro's old car, '96 Maxima GLE... Pretty fast, but an automatic so when I was offered it, I was like nooooooo :biggthump

But we will be selling it soon, so I'm thinking about posting it in the classifieds :biggthump

·
JWT Addict
569 Posts
Get it dropped,nice SEL,nice pics.;)

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that engine 2.0 or 2.5?
The Sentra has an SR20DE 2.0l all the way :biggthump

The Maxima has a VQ30DE 3.0l. The Maxima GLE is pretty powerful car, that was the car that i got my one and only ticket on... I didn't even notice myself going 50 in a 35 zone.... :redface:

I wanted to buy a '99 Maxima SE, with 0-60 being at 6.6 seconds :eek:, but after i got my ticket I was like... I'm going to something I can feel the speed in (from a 200sx Base, 1.6l, to my Sentra SE-L, 2.0l)

Plus the maxima just feels like a boat to me, and all of other russians have them...

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ive always been a fan of blue se-l's. If you are referring to the sentra, it has a 2.0 from the factory, and if you are referring to the maxima, it has a 3.0
When I was buying the car off of Ebay, it didn't look all that flashy. But thats mainly because the guy didn't take good pictures of it...

But after I seen it in the sunlight I fell in love with that blue :biggthump

·
RIP Bob
1,757 Posts
Dude your russian, get a Volga GAS 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111eleventy

4th gen Maximas aint all that fast, but damn good cars, especially automatic, ihad one. They need a MEVI, some headers, y-pipe, and they will haul ass 13s NA all day! 5 speed ofcourse.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude your russian, get a Volga GAS 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111eleventy

4th gen Maximas aint all that fast, but damn good cars, especially automatic, ihad one. They need a MEVI, some headers, y-pipe, and they will haul ass 13s NA all day! 5 speed ofcourse.
Volgas are nice but I wanna Запорожец, Zaporozhec,

What a great reliable car, probably would never go at 60 MPH, so tiny inside, I remember we would squeeze 5 grownups in it.... :rofl:

·
RIP Bob
1,757 Posts
HAHAHA awesome! thanks for the memories i remember those cars well, zaporozec! lol How about the Moskwicz? I know Serbans old man used to rock the Dacia! My old man had a Lada, dont remember which model he had the wipers on the headlights i remember that was the only car with those.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha nice to hear that others know about the good old russian cars :biggthump

Oh so I hear you can get a Lada from Canada, they are sweet looking cars :biggthump

·
RIP Bob
1,757 Posts
Yeah, we had it all back then, old man use to rock the KAMAZ beast haha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts