SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with this place?? I cant get ahold of them and i want to get some prices on hoods.Anyone else know where i could get a price and possibly order one?? Thanks Tom

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
you have to contact a vendor, not them directly, I used Diablo Autosports when I bought mine, but I don't think they are in biz anymore, but worth a call, they had good shipping charges on it too.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
nizzan4u2nv said:
Motivational is an FI vendor I believe. I myself have a VIS hood, and its more then good enough for me. Couldnt see myself spending 600 on a hood.
if you compare the two, you would, the fi weighs 1/2 of the VIS because it has no fiberglass in it, it is all carbon fiber except for the frame, plus my fi just looked better

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
fiber images is in the next town over from me... they made the hoods there... they wanted 400 for a celica hood(90) but in our crew a focus had a fiber images cf hood and our mr2 had a vis one.. the vis felt stronger when we pushed down on it, slammed it and felt like it was thicker.. good quality with the vis BUT when i went to HIN in long beach there was a guy that had a yellow cf hood from fiber images on a yellow turbo focus hatchback and we were talkin to him.. he started to jump on it so i guess you cant go wrong if you go with either one

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i want a hood this year!!and before all the shows are over!!!haha...why dont more peeps sell CF hoods for the B13???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts