SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
beautiful and definitely worth the money spent. hard a hard time getting the right ones here so had to get em from courtesy with goodridge SS lines. Love the way they feel. pedal pressure is stiff and I haven't been able to lock the brakes up in years. painted the calipers with high heat engine paint. They look awesome. Brian thanks for your help!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Congrats, I've been considering this upgrade myself. You don't have stock rims I take it? Or did you use the dremel and shave the calipers down to get proper clearance?

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
Bone Stock

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
na I have Yamamoto racing rims 15x7 just fit by about a half inch. I think 15x7 are a great compliment to the se-r's handling especially with the es master bushing set and swaybar kit. a friend did it for me in about an hour. now I can DRIVE again without fear of stopping!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my buddy wanted to keep the stock se-r rotors but buy them slotted for his ride, but when he finished putting mine on for me, he's gonna do the upgrade also. he really needs it with his gti-r engine at 13 psi. crazy fast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts