SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I finally found a company after digging around on the net for the last week that has some odd oil fitting sizes.

-AN to Metric adapters

-3AN to 12mmx1.25 - I know you can get this through Earl's as well
-4AN to 12mmx1.25 - I don't know of anywhere but here to get this one

Banjo fittings

12mmx1.25, 14mmx1.5 sizes for oil and coolant with -3AN AND -4AN adapters on the banjo portion.

Many more. I need a minimum order of $100 to get any fittings and I personally want to run a 12mmx1.25 to -4AN adapter off my BB block stock oil port. If anyone else wants or needs any strange adapters, i bet they have them. Let me know and we can drop an order.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, steve and I are in for ordering so far. Any one else need any fittings at all? Banjo or other?

Brent

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
I know a guy who can order you a single fitting in that size if you can get $100 order together. He got me mine, let me know i you want me to get ahold of him.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These people would if i was local, but he said that since i am out of state and everything that I would need a $100 order to make it worth his time. ANyway, Steve backed out on me so if you can get that fitting for me I would appreciate it.

Brent

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
coach said:
These people would if i was local, but he said that since i am out of state and everything that I would need a $100 order to make it worth his time. ANyway, Steve backed out on me so if you can get that fitting for me I would appreciate it.

Brent
Talk to stan at www.fast-turbo.com and just let him know what you need.

·
Witness The Power Of AWD!
819 Posts
Brent im down for some of those banjo's. I dont have aim at work anymore...well least till i get my server back from the IT dept. If you got msn hit me up on that

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I would love to have a braided stainless lines with banjo fittings to replace my factory det oil feed and water lines. It sounds like these fittings are what we would need. I am interested if thats the case.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, the turbo oil feed fitting on the turbo is 7/16x20 inverted flare. I think the best place for that is ATP turbo cause they sell it with an oil line restrictor built in! But I can get you the banjo fittings on the block side no problem.

Sirnixalot wants block side oil and water banjo fittings with AN adapters on the banjos. I assume -3AN on the oil and -4AN on water?

paNX2K&SE-R - let me know if you want the same thing.

NXCrazy wants block side oil and water banjo fittings as well but also needs T3 turbo adapters, so 1/8" NPT to -3AN 90º adapters. I can handle that.

I want the banjo fittings as well as a straight metric to -4an adapter.

i will place an order on Tuesday and then they will order and have them all drop shipped to me directly. I know the 12mm banjo fittings are really hard to come by, and i hate that ATP sells the 14mmx1.5 banjos for like $40. That is nuts.

Brent

·
Witness The Power Of AWD!
819 Posts
i need the following

one 12mm x 1.25mm to -4an banjo adapter with washers

3 14mm x 1.5mm to -4an banjo adapters with washers

thats all for now :D

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
NoClassic said:
I know a guy who can order you a single fitting in that size if you can get $100 order together. He got me mine, let me know i you want me to get ahold of him.
He doesn't carry the -4AN to 12mmx1.25 adapter. I talked to him the other day.

so, back to my original thought of ordering these in bulk from a person I know has them. To anyone that wants banjo fittings for the stock block locations but with a -3 or -4 connection on them let me know. I am ordering today.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He had the stuff for a -3an setup, and i did order a -3 fitting with line as I couldn't find a restrictor that would fit on the turbo fitting so I went with a smaller line. I also placed the order today for a set of banjo bolts/fittings and stuff from the company I posted about. I got one extra oil feed banjo if anyone wants one.

Brent

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Let us know how everything works out when you get them hooked up.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I PMed you man with no response and the order went in today. They didn't have a banjo fitting with a -3AN adapter on it, the smallest was a -4AN, so I ordered an extra for you in case you want it. To use it with a -3AN line you would have to get a reducer. Let me know if you want that extra.

Brent

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Yes I would like the fitting please Brent. I just checked my PMs again and you did indeed send one, sorry for not responding man. I can Paypal if you have an account.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I may be able to add other fittings still if I catch him first thing tomorrow.

For a complete setup on the BB motor you need some expensive banjos, the water/coolant fittings basically. There are 3 of them at $35 a piece shipped. I think atp sells them for $22 plus shipping and then you need an adapter from 1/4" NPT to flare, so you spend the same amount and have two more chances for leaks. If you want all the coolant lines let me know. All i ordered for you thus far is that oil feed banjo fitting for the block. THat was $22 shipped for the bolt/banjo to flare fitting/washers.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Yes I would like the fitting please Brent. I just checked my PMs again and you did indeed send one, sorry for not responding man. I can Paypal if you have an account.

Check the thread and let me know your intentions. Do you want all the banjo fittings, coolant all or just the block feed oil fitting? If you want just the oil fitting, i ordered you one and you are set. Otherwise, i will just add the coolant fittings to the order. Keep in mind that they will be $100 all in their own for the coolant banjos.

brent

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I want the ones for the coolant lines also. So I only need 3 for those then? Is the 4th one a different fitting? I have never taken the turbo off my engine lol :)

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
There are 2 banjo fittings for the coolant lines on the turbo and 1 on the block. That equals 3 total banjo fittings. THen there is just a hose clamp style fitting on the water tube off the back of the thermostat housing for the 4th connection. The oil line is a banjo on the block and an adapter from ATP for the turbo side. You will have to order that 7/16x20 inverted flare adapter with oil restrictor from ATP directly.

I will order all the banjo fittings for you then. It will be $120 shipped for all the banjo fittins and washers.

Same price for Sirnixalot as well as you ordered the same exact thing. IF YOU SEND ME THOSE COOLANT FITTINGS NIX! LOL!

Brent MEints

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Ok Brent that makes sense to me. How is Paypal for you?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts