1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......and so it begins....

.........special thanks to Brock for the ride and vqman for the leather

.....it's being cared for ..

playing with the rake and spacers.......I like this.....I had to mess with the color to show through the shadows

.....Rain rain go away, come again some other day.....

.........with a bit of luck by this time next year :fingersx:I'll be posting pics of what will be a nice juiced egg.....

.......what y'all think.....

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Awesome man! You need BIGGER WATER TO AIR HOSES THOUGH!!!! LOL! I went with half inch, what do you have there? 3/8" it looks like! SHould work fine though. can't wait to see all that stuff installed.

Brent

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
....yeah, it looks like the weather is clearing up a bit now.......I might just have to go get dirty today.....

.....still to do \/\/

hang the engine for a day to replace the seal and install the mossy lt.crank pulley
sling all the turbo lines
install the manifold...>>turbo and wastegate were buttoned down on the bench
sort the dizzy and ignition...
install the MAP sensor
clean it up and mate the peened,cryo'd, welded trans and elec. speed sensor..

clean up the bay and do away with any errant bracketry
fresh coat of white in there

run the dum end of the ems and ignition....blabla

........still has a long way to go........

I might have it runnin by the time you get back........knocking on wood__Jason

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
damn... nuff said.

·
Turbo owns you!!!!!!!!
781 Posts
aaagghhh it's dirty!!!! J/k glad ur having fun with my baby.......well ur baby now. I cant wait to see it done. I still watch all my old vids of that car.

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
I never seen brocks car dirty before..lol. Cant wait to see it done..i even shed a tear at the video you made

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
I doubt he will ever sell those seats. He is getting rid of the aftermarket seat rails as it is. They rock though, I do agree!

Brent

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
.....trust me it's not dirty, thats all the tree-dander that got knocked out of the trees........

.....that day started out sunny, then the storm sirens came on .......tornado passed through to check out the ride.....

.......and thats a big ....AINT GONNA DO IT...... on the offers for the seats....

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
.......if it were ..a, b, and c.......that is a and c the b pipe is on the car in one solid pipe.....

3" turbo back SS >the blue 3"resonator >b pipe> flomaster 50series> pilot3" resonated tip........

.....and yes the flowmaster fits with about 4 cm of wiggle room.........

.....I just wanted to show the progress made with a few late nights with a few old belts from the beltsander and a stick of brown rough........the ITB's are 3/4 done..

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
~KnuckleDuster~ said:
I want those seats!

Back OFF! I got first DIBS..................:squint: Throw in the steering wheel to. j/k

1 - 20 of 187 Posts