SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I waited a long time to find a nice set at a good price. I got them off a kid in Jersey who bought them for his Altima! -DOH-

Now, time to sell the Eagle RSA's and get a set of Kumho's.

Here's the pics;
http://photos.lycos.com/s.asp?r=419up2ovq14k11posle60gg33c_255670

p.s.
The pictures at Lycos look like crap unless you full size them.

------------------

[This message has been edited by chriscar (edited 09-09-2001).]

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sr20deboston:
How much did you pay?</font>
$175 wheels and tires. Lucky me.

------------------

·
Registered
312 Posts
Quick Q:
Will the AD22VF brake upgrade on the classics fit with the B14 wheels without any mods? any one know?

Just hoping i could find out as i am in the market for some new wheels and tires but i wanna keep it kinda lo profile (sleeper baby!)

Anyway Thanks

------------------
92 SE-R w/ CAI by hotshot, Battery relocate by Me, Tunes by Sony and JL, And communications by Icom

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rocketman:
Quick Q:
Will the AD22VF brake upgrade on the classics fit with the B14 wheels without any mods? any one know?

Just hoping i could find out as i am in the market for some new wheels and tires but i wanna keep it kinda lo profile (sleeper baby!)

Anyway Thanks

</font>
I'mm 99.9% sure they will. I had to grind the face of mine when I first put them on and I had stock 14" rims. Check the archives, you should be able to get a definitive answer.

------------------

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Holy ****, thats an awesome deal.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
I dunno if the classic dimmensions differ from the b14's, but my big brad ad22vf upgrade fits underneath my b14 stockers just nicely.

------------------
98 200SX SE-R, CAI, Greedy Exhaust, JWT Motor Mounts, Pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters Flywheel, JWT Computer,Bored Airflow Meter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts