SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
paid 680 all together. has 25,000 miles warranteed for 6 months. hafta put it tho. 2 different people flaked on me for helping out, any volunteers that know what they are doing? if you do the whole swap with my help, i can give you a mobile authority 5.6" flatscreen tv. its worth like 200. let me know!

oh yeah email me at n0ny [email protected]
------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

[This message has been edited by crazyNXracer (edited 06-04-2001).]

·
Registered
404 Posts
Damn bro..too bad you don't live in SoCal or I would help you out, if you have any ?'s on the install just hit me up..its a pretty easy swap...Good luck

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by crazyNXracer:
? if you do the whole swap with my help, i can give you a mobile authority 5.6" flatscreen tv. its worth like 200. let me know!

oh yeah email me at n0ny [email protected]
</font>

------------------
92'xe/w-primera swap
Soon to be NOS fed

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Stine:
Where'd you get a Primera motor for that price?

TIN
</font>

huh? Soken has them shipped for $550. At thats what i paid. Watanabe has them for like $295.00. And thats the completee long block with manifolds still attached.

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:

huh? Soken has them shipped for $550. At thats what i paid. Watanabe has them for like $295.00. And thats the completee long block with manifolds still attached.
</font>
I call **BULLSHIT** I have never seen proof of a price that cheap. And they quote way higher than that.

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

·
Registered
883 Posts
K wantana rip off, cannot even givetwo quotes of the same price. I emailed them, and recieved a price of $500, + 200 shipping. Then, I called them, and they gave me a quote of $450 + 200 shipping. Hmmmm

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kbslacker:
K wantana rip off, cannot even givetwo quotes of the same price. I emailed them, and recieved a price of $500, + 200 shipping. Then, I called them, and they gave me a quote of $450 + 200 shipping. Hmmmm</font>
I donno know, guys on the list said they have paid $295 for them. Go figure. I never bought one from them because I hear their motors look like ****. I got one from Soken and was happy. Then bought another and another.....

·
Registered
404 Posts
I paid $285 w/out a core replacement but then again I didn't have it shipped I picked it up. I guess one of the advantages of living in SoCal..

I call **BULLSHIT** I have never seen proof of a price that cheap. And they quote way higher than that.

</font>

------------------
92'xe/w-primera swap
Soon to be NOS fed

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well, I am going to SoCal to pick mine up, but I have yet to see a company charge $285 for one. The lowest I found was $450

·
Registered
404 Posts
<<<<Damn homie..your right they got the motor for $470, I got mine about a year ago, but I can't believe the price has gone up so much...well too bad you didn't need one a year ago...try using a shop resale # if you can..plus they got a coupon in the recycler for $100 off the motor
if your looking at saving some money and you are here in SoCal try going to a NISSAN wrecking yard>>>>

Well, I am going to SoCal to pick mine up, but I have yet to see a company charge $285 for one. The lowest I found was $450[/QUOTE]

------------------
92'xe/w-primera swap
Soon to be NOS fed

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by enjoyDride:
<<<<Damn homie..your right they got the motor for $470, I got mine about a year ago, but I can't believe the price has gone up so much...well too bad you didn't need one a year ago...try using a shop resale # if you can..plus they got a coupon in the recycler for $100 off the motor
if your looking at saving some money and you are here in SoCal try going to a NISSAN wrecking yard>>>>
</font>

Whats the recycler?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Are you serious
if you are it is like the classified section of a newspaper, but bigger with everything you can imagine for sale. But I really hope your not serious..?

Whats the recycler?

</font>

------------------
92'xe/w-primera swap
Soon to be NOS fed

·
Registered
883 Posts
Yes I am serious, or I wouldnt have asked. I assumed it was something like that, but they do not have anything like it in Utah. Is it on the Internet, is it paper, is it a magazine? Where can I see it? I also dont have time to go romping around town looking for used nissan crap. I would rather just order it, drive down and get it.

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i still need help, the motor is totally out and i need the good one to be put in. if you were to un into any trouble my friend just bought an nx so we could use that as a model.

email me at n0ny [email protected]

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yahoo/AOL classifieds should have what your looking for, but since you don't want any "used nissan crap" you probably don't need to look in the classified section since most of the stuff they have is USED.

used nissan crap. I would rather just order it, drive down and get it.

</font>

------------------
92'xe/w-primera swap
Soon to be NOS fed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts