SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!! Damn that is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
That has to be one of the cleanest non-ricey Classics I have ever seen. Whatever you do don’t sticker it up, clean is the way to go.

·
Registered
77 Posts
that is soo sweet!!! I like the "stealth" trunk, and those headlights are nice!! Where did u get them?

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mods

Stillen kit, M3 antenae, clear lights with an HID kit, Piaa fogs, carbon fiber splitter and intake duct, 17" verdicts, cross drilled rotors, smoked tails, carbon fiber mirror and wing accents, ground control coils, jim w C1 cams, header and computer, hot shot cold air intake, suspension tech sway bars, strut tower brace from nopi, hks catback exhaust, jl audio speakers(1pair in custum made kicks, 1 for center channel, 2 10w'3, ppi 1400 and 4400, audiocontrol hpx, pheonix gold bass cube, total seal piston rings, nology wires, tints including fulol winsheild, carbon fiber hood on the way. And ill list more when I can remember.

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay. For all u guys that have comments. Yes the brakes will be upgraded, the interior will get a complete makeover, the f-max kit will be on early next year and the rims will be changed to volk gta's in gold by next years show and sound season. I will be attending IASCA's reigional event in toronto and spring break nationals in daytona both in march.

·
Army Boosted
565 Posts
THAT SENTRA IS BLAZING!!..mad props on the car, look beautiful. Hey so you're changing rims, lemme know if you'll be willing to sell thoe phat Konigs....thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Can you get the Mexican headlight kit for cost? What would the price be if you can? Email or PM me if you don't want to post.

TIA

1 - 20 of 52 Posts