SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, this past weekend, i just finished putting my se-r back together after it being down for about a year with a j-spec engine. before then, i did not also realize that potential of the sr20, because my previous motor had some really worn cams, and other problems with it that wouldnt let me even rev past 5k. Well, let me tell ya, this car freaking huals ass!...gezz..i was freaking suprised as hell how much torque this engine had. it was UNGODLY...all this was just with a stillen intake, and an ACT Xtreme Pressure Plate with the 6 puck copper/ceramic racing disk...
i was alwaysed used to riding in my cousins civic h/b that runs 12.6 with his previous engine and let me tell ya, my car as it stands now, in the seat of the pants, feels just as powerful. Well...off to get more power goodies!
oh bye the way, the new xtreme pressure plate has 15% less travel as it did before, so it should disengage better.
sorry for the long post, im just very happy, and i need to take it to the track.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
hurry to the track with the new engine, the power was the same for me, also with a act clutch. i never got a chance to go cuz i broke the tranny twice. but wow what a difference that motor was, i beat people doing 14.5's at the track.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts