SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to wash my car in the driveway and take my t-tops off for the first time since October. What a feeling. Now that spring is here I can truly enjoy my car. It seems like this winter lasted so long just to spite me. I suppose you guys in the warmer climates take these small things for granted, but hey, I'm psyched!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's great. I feel sorry for the people who own the base NX 1600-2000's without the t-tops. It's just not the same car without the t-tops!
I saw a NX1600 at Walmart this weekend. I must say, without the t-tops, body moldings, pseudo-spoiler, Fog lights, and rims the Nx is sort-of blah looking. Still cutely frog-like, but it lacks a certain finesse.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by corbendallas:
It's great. I feel sorry for the people who own the base NX 1600-2000's without the t-tops. It's just not the same car without the t-tops!</font>
Says who?!?
I wish my NX didn't have T-tops. Well... That's because it won't be my street car for very long. The t-tops were the one thing that kept my NX for being the perfect track-specimen. It already does not have A/C, Cruise Control, ABS, and power nothing. Hell I wish my SE-R didn't have a sunroof... No headroom for a helmet. =(

Andrew Phan
1998 200SX SE-R
1993 NX2000

·
Registered
77 Posts
Damn it... all this talk of T-tops is making me jealous! Oh well... w/o AC and T-tops, my car's probably lighter than all of yours :p

Damn it, that's no consolation

------------------
Nissan, baby, Nissan... now burning a Honduh near you :D

'91 NX2000, HKS intake and 2.25" exhaust

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MikAnchovy:
Oh well... w/o AC and T-tops, my car's probably lighter than all of yours :p
</font>
Nah... Mine's lighter. I'll just take the T-tops off =) Plus, I'm a little Asian guy... that should account for something.

Andrew Phan
1998 200SX SE-R
1993 NX2000

·
Registered
407 Posts
Heh heh ...my fiancee and I got sunburns just from driving around this weekend!!!! I love this car!(and this st. louie weather!)
-Steve. nx2k w/stuff

·
Registered
77 Posts
Damn it... I just can't win here! Although me and my car are probably lighter than a lot of NXs without AC, T-Tops and the convenience package, since I'm 6'2" and 172... jeez... I may as well stop. I want T-tops!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My NX is probably the heaviest. T-tops, power windows/locks, air, automatic and every other available option. She may be heavy but she still hauls. Besides, I'm spoiled, I need the extras.

'FLY FATASS FLY!' -(from mallrats)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts