SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the hell can i find a GOOD DET?

------------------
91 Sentra SE-R. Stillen Header and intake. Lightened Flywheel with Centerforce clutch Greedy Exhaust. Tokico Struts, Eibach 1.5 drop springs, Energy Suspension Polyurthane bushings, Suspension Tech. sway bars, Stillen upper strutbar.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Is there any good places on the east coast? I don't want to wait two weeks for it to come across the country.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
My friends shop actually gets them in once in a while...he is supposed to get a blue bird and a Gti-r soon but he doesnt know the exact eta on it...its located in Queens...ill post it up when he does or if he does

·
Registered
441 Posts
Chris from SR20development is really cool. He is also knows his stuff when it comes to installing turbo motors.
He is currently finishing up a project car from WA.
Give him a call and let him know what your plans are or if you have any questions.

------------------
Rice...yummy in my tummy

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I stopped by my friends store today and he said that he has the bluebird motor in already...he was just waiting for the Gti-r motor so he can display it at Englishtown...thats what he told me i cant be sure cause he told me this other kid who did a swap wants it or something like that so u just have to call up and check...newayz his number is 718-326-1052 and his name is kenny

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Sleeper Motorsports is a good source too.

Http://www.sleepermotorsport.com

------------------
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts