SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
"I thought it was candy because they put candy in your ice cream ... to make it a treat. So I said, 'OK, well, I'll just put it in my mouth and get the ice cream off of it and see what it is.'"

Stowers said he spit the object out, but still couldn't identify it. So he went to his kitchen, rinsed it off with water -- and "just started screaming."

wow....

·
The VE is for sale
1,041 Posts
well think of it this way, at least it stayed cold and preserved...and they can't do anything if he ordered the "mid-day surprise" :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Officials from the state departments of agriculture and labor went to the shop Monday, and the owner confirmed one of his employees lost part of a finger in an accident with a food-processing machine.
so this time it REALLY was a finger from the resurant/store lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
well, it will get him a lot of money. that's what i think when i hear such story.
or is it not true all the story's we hear over here in europe about gettin big money after such an incident in the US.

·
-John-
690 Posts
Riddler said:
well, it will get him a lot of money. that's what i think when i hear such story.
or is it not true all the story's we hear over here in europe about gettin big money after such an incident in the US.
damn skippy it will, unless they are trying to get blood from a turnip, but IF there is money to be gotten he will be gettin it lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
That happened to a friend of mines boss. They called and told us a few days ago, I threw up in my mouth, literally. :squint:

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
Riddler said:
crazy country ;) :biggthump

Heck, why cant I be that lucky? I'd lick a frozen dismembered finger to be rich for the rest of my life! Its crazy to think about it, but that guy is going to have a big wallet after that incident because of "induced stress" and "trauma" from tasting the finger!

·
Is that wrong??
2,118 Posts
that is sooo weird that this happened within weeks of the bogus Wendy's ordeal...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts