SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Slow 96R said:
Anyone free Saturday? Wanna come by and help me finish it up :D
ill give you a call to let you know, i might go ride dirt bikes with my girlfriends dad.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Now why would you do this the weekend im going out of town?? you big fat...oh wait those words dont work with you, nm :D

Hope to see you on the road when i get back sunday :)

Im off to MI!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Slow 96R said:
Anyone free Saturday? Wanna come by and help me finish it up :D
I might, where and when..............

·
Back down to one SR20
2,055 Posts
Might have to do another tranny swap.....having too many problems with this one (junkyard dog with $300 invested) probably going back to stock one.

·
Registered
703 Posts
what kind of problems are you having

·
Back down to one SR20
2,055 Posts
I think my input shaft is phuked. It whistles and clanks unless clutch is pressed in.
BTW breaking in a new clutch with a lightweight flywheel is a PITA, it revs so damn fast!

·
Registered
703 Posts
your T/O bearing is bad

·
Back down to one SR20
2,055 Posts
coolgear said:
your T/O bearing is bad
Its brand new, put in per FSM. Plus I searched the forum and if the TO bearing was bad it would make the noise with the clutch pushed in. Correct?

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hazar_SER said:
Its brand new, put in per FSM. Plus I searched the forum and if the TO bearing was bad it would make the noise with the clutch pushed in. Correct?
Yes, that's what mines did. :(

·
Registered
703 Posts
what kind of tools do you need, joel, you going to bring my jack??

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
coolgear said:
what kind of tools do you need, joel, you going to bring my jack??
Yeah, I'll have you jack with me. You can just bring your regular stuff. I'll have everything else.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
so did you guys get the swap finished?

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope :rolleyes: We had to jump on Brad's trans. BTW how is it shifting now Brad??? I guess we'll have to finish his car in the near future. We did get the motor in the other car, just need to bolt everything up now.

·
Registered
703 Posts
We did not finish brad's car until 11pm, we still had to swap the axle out again.

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
coolgear said:
We did not finish brad's car until 11pm, we still had to swap the axle out again.
No way! Bummer, I thought you were wrapping up after we put everything on. I take it the passenger side didn't really pop back in???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts