SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES! I just got back from Vienna Illinois, got my 92 Maroon/metalic NX2000!! Yes!!! Hehe...well, heres the low down, it doesn't want to go into any of the gears that you have to pull the shifter towards you to get into(2nd,4th,&Reverse) I'll have pictures posted tommorow when it is daylight out and I get a chance to grab the digital camera! I got it for $300!!! It runs, needs the right drive-shaft, and who knows what elce...i haven't gotten the car off the ground....we used a car-dolly from U-Haul and a 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee(whatever the V8 is....the 318, not important, but hey!!) The car has all the options except ABS(power windows, locks, A/C, Cruise, ect) It has like 171,918 Miles on it, and it has a hit in the rear, but my father owns an auto-body repair shop, and we can fix it by doing a pull on it...let me know what you guys think!! Oh, and NOO RUST WHAT-SO-EVER!!:D

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice greeting Fellow NX2000 owners...

I thought I'd have a better greeting!! Whats up?? TTT

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! i remember how i felt when i got my nx......probably cuz it was this past july, but i love the car and im sure you will too! :)

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NismoNx2000 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! i remember how i felt when i got my nx......probably cuz it was this past july, but i love the car and im sure you will too! :)
Yeah, I can't wait to drive it more!! I need to do work on it first though, probably this next weekend. I can't get the car into 2nd, 3rd or reverse...I suspect its the shift linkage...I love the car already though! NO RUST LIKE MY 93 SE-R...and it has twice as many miles on it...and runs better than the SE-R!! haha...yep...I love my Japan bulit car... :~P

1 - 5 of 5 Posts