SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOw can i make my car to it
Just want to know.

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That needs do be hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , STARION intercooler

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dame really. I need to hollowed out my cat anyway. Losing HP my guess.

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That needs do be hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , STARION intercooler

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Believe it or not I poped my cat off this weekend. Last season I used c16-c12 race gas almost every week at the track. My cat looked execlent inside no cloging or melting at all. I put in a 3" test pipe(for test porposes only ;-) and I niticed the tone of the exhaust has changed a bit and the poping between shifts is louder. The turbo seems to spool up a bit sooner but not as fast as I thought it would. Anyway I'm looking forward to Wednesday nights at the strip

Mike... swwwcccccc pffft !pOp!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts