SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday June 10th 3pm at Ohare Hooters. Major topic of discussion will be securing a track and date.

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wes said:
So we need to have available dates, cost to rent for the potential tracks. Lets all take a track and work on getting this information. Sound good?
Correct. Does anyone have any connections at certain tracks that would make it better for them to call. We really are only looking at Autobahn, and Blackhawk.

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wes said:
To get things started I have left messages for the people that handle rental and event co-ordination at both Blackhawk and Autobahn. This way we will at least get some details so that we have enough info. to make a decision Saturday.

Great!

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hey Wes, can you call Autobahn and see when we could get out there and talk to them? Lets get this meeting scheduled!

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
sweet, I plan on calling CIR and local hotels once we get our date. While the plan for Embassy still exists I want to call some of the others to see if there is a better deal.

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
nismo91 said:
My friend is a partner at the Best Western at O'Hare (Higgns and Mannheim) and I can most likely get a good price. But I believe this location will be a bit far fetch.
We will be staying at one of the hotels in Schaumburg, Marriot, ES, or the other one who's name I can't remember.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.