SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love everything about the turbo car. Car sounds really tough, installation is great, pulls good(even though we are boosting low boost levels)just all around I'm lovin it. Even though Andreas is not done with it yet I borrowed it for about 2 hours on Sunday. Car is running really nice for 6psi. Not sure what it is running right now or how much whp it has but Andreas told me that he raced his friend in a 240sx that runs 14.8 and by 80mph he had him by like 5 car lenghts. He said the car should run 14 flat. I can't imagine how it's going to be at 10psi!!! I will post again once everything is done to let you guys know how I'm kickin' butt on the road. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Lucky you

I will be going the same route in a couple of months so look out Hawaii Cause another turbo SE-R is going to be in the house. And California I will be there in about 2 years.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: First drive with turbo DE

JRios said:
What setup do you have?
Well Andreas Miko is the one who built it for me but we went with the f-max manifold and downpipe(not even the whole downpipe either). Turbo T3/T04E,JWT computer,370cc injectors,Greddy BOV, Tial Wastegate,Bored MAF(not cobra),3" exhaust, and I believe that's it for the turbo stuff. Once I get my digital camera I will take pictures of the set-up, it's really bad ass. Everyone who has seen it loves it.:D

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Danny that 15.1 at 91 MPH is NA. It looks like you did that with Turbo. If you had done that with turbo it would make me look like crap. You need to change that bottom Paragragh a little so it says NA and Turbo time will be coming soon.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Andreas Miko said:
Danny that 15.1 at 91 MPH is NA. It looks like you did that with Turbo. If you had done that with turbo it would make me look like crap. You need to change that bottom Paragragh a little so it says NA and Turbo time will be coming soon.
LOL, I forgot not to include my old signature. Just like you said the car feels like it's running about a 14 flat quarter even with the little vaccuum leak we have. Can't wait until everything is all tuned and we boost it up to 10psi :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.