SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i got first post!

Dan Decker in KC is having probs pulling his engine out of his G20... guys. If anybody could lend a hand today it would be great....

Gimme a call at work and i can hook ya up with the phone number to get ahold of him. Talked to him last night and come to find out one of the chains that was holding the engine to hoist broke so he is back to sqare one with the old engine sitting on the crossmember......

Talk to ya guys later
Rick
Work# (785)-841-5559

·
Registered
106 Posts
GA16DE from chitown

VOTE JEROME FOR PRESIDENT

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i am just outside of Kansas City hear and i will be in the sturgeon bay area next weekend.
hehe
Got a wedding to go to on saturday.
Rick

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
How's it goin Rick? Just thought I'd say hi to every one in K.C. You'll be safe...........james:D

·
I drive a race car again!
1,370 Posts
Posting a reply to test my signature (wasn;t there a test forum?) Oh yeah, content, I'm in Indy.

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
I'm in Lawrence Kansas tooo!!!! Yep...quite a few SE-Rs around here....although, I saw an old lady drivin a 92 SE-R today...kinda dissapointed me... :(

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ft. Riley here...96' white SE-R...jus' got here bout two months ago..originally from Wisconsin...SE-R...where yah at??

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Oh yea, me from Kokomo, IN, land of Chrysler and GM plants and therefore nothing but a Domestic town. And also if you own a full size truck here it's mandatory that you have custom dual exhaust with slash tips. Must be county law or something :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts