SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well went to mission speed way last night and my first run of the night i did 13.6 @ 109mph on street tires(azenis 615) running 16/17psi on my NX with gtir motor and turbo controled with a emanage and profect e01. but my second run i wasnt geting full boost for the first 1/8th and ran 14.09 i think ? but with a 109 mph too.
My last run my clutch got roasted and didnt get me more than 60ft with my foot to the floor with a rowing threw a few gears :( im running a ACT HD plate and steet disk. i knew it was borderline but i know now i need a new clutch. im just glad it holds enough now if i baby it to get me from a to b till i sorce a new clutch

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
Good time, that's a really nice trap speed! What are your 60' times?

I'm guessing the bad experience with rebuilding the motor led you to a GTi-R swap?

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FastNX said:
Good time, that's a really nice trap speed! What are your 60' times?

I'm guessing the bad experience with rebuilding the motor led you to a GTi-R swap?

yeah that bad rebuild left a varry sour taste in my mouth, if things are going to be f-cked up, i might aswell do it my self insted of paying some ass hole to do it.

well my 13.6 run was
rt .633
60' 2.394
330 6.181
1/8 9.097
mph 87.80
1000 11.584
1/4 13.671
mph 109.17

and my second run of 14.061 60' on that was 2.385 and final mph was 105.26 not the guess at remembering of 109 too but close, sorta lol

im happy with the 60' times cant complain about them with street tires.

·
The Slow and The Cautious
743 Posts
Great times now what all is done to that GTIR. Just the E-manage, and Boost Controller. What else any thing else? Bigger injectors, cams anything? Curious trying to get ideas on how my 200sx will run w/ a GTIR in it.

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not much really just that, a devorsed down pipe i made got rid of that horid stock j pipe, full 3" exhaust system i built too with thermal R&D muffler, a JWT pop chager with sorter 2.5" intake run. umm and a horidly undersized blue bird intercooler mounted up front. witch im sure is choking up my air flow. other than that i have the gtir pritty much stock. oh and a greddy type s BOV and SARD fuel regulator
i have a new 20"x9"x3" intercooler core i need to make tanks for to go in to fix that BB core.

·
Banned
332 Posts
get some tire and with that MPH you'll see sub low 13's defenetly a 12 sec pass get the JGY sprung 6-puck and that will hold your setup without a prob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts