SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Slushbox Engineer
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving to lunch last week, my NX started to bog and cut out. About half a mile later, it died and wouldn't restart. It cranks, but won't fire. I pulled the plugs, they were soaked in gas and black. I checked for spark, and the plugs are getting spark just like they should. I pulled the fuel pump fuse and cranked the car for a bit, and it started and ran for over a minute before it died. I put the fuse back in, and it wouldn't run. Fuse out, it runs for a bit and dies. I thought it might be fuel pressure related, so I put a fuel pressure gauge on. It reads 35ish before I pull the fuse. If I shut the car off, it holds pressure for long time, it even goes up a few PSI. What is wrong with my car?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
same thing happened to me... first check the coolant temp sensor if the clip isn't on its really easy for it to come unpluged. Then check the injectors pull the fuel rail and put the car on the ON position it should prime the injectors check if they leak... on my car it was both of these issues... hope it helps..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts