SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put "aftermarket" floormats in their car like diamond plate or something...or colored or anything? If so, where do they sell floormats that fit our b13 (nx2000) perfectly? Thanks.

·
8,148 Posts
JohnnyCongo said:
Has anyone put "aftermarket" floormats in their car like diamond plate or something...or colored or anything? If so, where do they sell floormats that fit our b13 (nx2000) perfectly? Thanks.

This is Brian Changs (Mr.Clean) interior. NY strikes again even though this is Supra City.

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Floor Mats

Well for my anniversary present my wife went and had some aftermarket floormats made for my Classic. they where made to fit the floor pans and they are awesome. They are outlined in red and have SE-R embrodered on them. I would post pics but don't have a Digital camera. Hopefully Santa will bring me a dig. camera this year and I can post some pics.

Darren

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
Pretty White- are you flipping the camera off in that picture? I've never noticed that before...

:D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Re: Re: Floormat replacement

Pretty White said:

This is Brian Changs (Mr.Clean) interior. NY strikes again even though this is Supra City.

dawg!!! thats what I want right there!!!!! Any idea how much?
Im tired of dirty ol' carpet!!! carpet is nasty to me. All that dirt just stays in there. Id much rather have THAT look!!

·
jo mom
502 Posts
seriously rip your carpet out and paint the floor boards flat black.. doesn't sound half bad for some reason.. i remember seeing an old M3 in a parking lot with a roll, gutted interior and of course no carpet on the floor.. looked kinda neat in an industrial sort of way.

someone else do it first and show me what it looks like.. hehe.

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
seriously rip your carpet out and paint the floor boards flat black.. doesn't sound half bad for some reason..
Wow you want to actually hear the radio. Man the carpet is a really big sound deadner. I do remeber a B12 my dad worked on one time that didn't have carpet. Carpet removal will be on my list if I ever desinate my car for race only.

Darren

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
HAH HAH!!! YEAH!!! I had my 85 Si stripped completely and I had sprayed that truck bed stuff all over the interior!! It looked real nice but I think the SE-R has alot more crap underneath the rug.
I didnt have a radio in it. It was for pure driving enjoyment. :rolleyes: I have pics somewhere!! It was the grill-less wonder!!!:cool:

·
8,148 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Floormat replacement

SmoothDaddyFig said:

dawg!!! thats what I want right there!!!!! Any idea how much?
Im tired of dirty ol' carpet!!! carpet is nasty to me. All that dirt just stays in there. Id much rather have THAT look!!
Ask Mr.Clean. He posts here. I think that is a one off.

·
8,148 Posts
Driven97 said:
Pretty White- are you flipping the camera off in that picture? I've never noticed that before...

:D
Actually I think that is George Roffe or Gordon Patterson driving my car. I was in "training" in the passengers seat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts