SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we don't have any real idea when. Most likely it'll be in August sometime. Who's in?

------------------
96 se-r with a few goodies

·
0 Posts
I am definitely in. Hell yeah!
Lets do this.
Hopefully I'll have my headers and exhaust by then. =-)

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts

·
0 Posts
Orlando is a good centralized place. just my 2 cents. But I wouldnt mind visiting Fort
Liquor-dale!!!

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well one of the main reason's we're picking down south is because that's where Andreas and his crew are from and they're probably going to be the hosts for the little get-together.

G

·
0 Posts
You can count me in. There are alot of SE-R owners over here in the dirty south. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm in there like swimwear.

------------------
k&n filter,g3 hs headers, no cat,greddy,jwt motormounts,54mmAFM,FPR(58psi),370cc,fuel pump,jwt turbo ecu,stage3 clutch,jwt flywheel,jwt s3 cams,aerospeed springs,konig tuners, 15.1 @ 91.6, no LSD

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am in too ... can't wait to see all the cars...Dan, no swimwear please ..lol

G

·
0 Posts
Me too!!!!!!!! If Dan is there, you know I am there. It just sucks that I dont own a SE-R too. I think the best place would be in Towershops in Ft. Lauderdale, where we always meet.

G

·
0 Posts
Don't worry because I think I have the world's second slowest b14 around here.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
LATELY I HAVE BEEN NOTICING ALOT OF SE-R'S IN SOUTH FLORIDA. I KNOW AS SOON AS THIS MEET HAS A DATE THE WORD WILL SPREAS AROUND AND ALOT OF SR20DE EQUIPED CARS WILL SHOW UP. IF I CAN BE ANY HELP TO SET THIS OFF CONTACT ME!
-ROB-

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
i'm down for this meet as long as its before august 20, cause after that, i'll be in tallahassee...freakin school

anyone still meeting out at pepboys tonight on flamingo and sunrise, or will i be the only jackass showing up?

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r

1 - 18 of 18 Posts