SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I got a hook up on HIDs plug and play.. High and low beam HIDs. 15 month warranty... for whatever car. I need at least 7 people $135 plus shipping.. pics up.
I can also get Fog lights same price.. The bulbs are Xenon.. This HID kit that you see in the pics are for my B14. So if you are buying for a B14 this is what you would get..
If you want them seperate I will ship them for $150 anywhere in the 48 US

List
1.danilo20
2. Sr20_chris
3.B14SENTRA
4.b13sr20BB
5.Chedder7171
6.Daniel2.0
7.gtswrx

·
Registered
606 Posts
Im down if accept Credit card. Count me in!!!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can take credit cards but I would have to charge you taxes.... I prefer paypal more secure...

Hey chris I can get them for you mustang I'm going to make the list. I need the people to put for what car you need it for and what year.. I will need $60 as a deposit so nobody will back out... because then people will back out and I will be stuck with some HIDS and I will have to pay for them.. As long as there are 7 people its all good but there could be more...

·
Registered
606 Posts
ok, once we get 7 people, to confirm, ill pay the deposit.

·
P10 and NX love
508 Posts
I am interested but I dont know how well this would work with my 96 Infiniti G20...is there anyone who could shed some light on how well these work and if my car is worth putting HID's on.
Thanks

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
i dont think its about what kind of car you have as it it's more what kind of BULB ur running in ur car. With that said, what kinds of bulbs are u gettign a hook-up on?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok i just found out that i can only get 8k for the b14 and b13 for any other car it would depend...

·
P10 and NX love
508 Posts
Do you need clear lences for these to work right? What is it about the scrambled glass lences that causes it to reflect bad and blind people? If these work the scrambled lences and for my car (96 G20) then I might be able to join

·
Registered
606 Posts
Bump Come on guys, 7 and we all get some nice HIDs for good price. Plug and PLay. My car is b14 By the way. :)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts