SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI. There is a Rally cross being held at the European Rally School in Starke Fl this Saturday. It is being put on by Mastro Subaru in Tampa. They still have a few slots left (out of 60). It is $60.00 which includes 4 runs and lunch for you and one guest. They are not allowing extra spectators because they do not have an area for them.

For Info go to www.mastrowrx.com

It is a 1.5 mile course on both asphalt and smooth dirt roads. It should be a blast. I will have my bone stock '92 SE-R out there for a good thrashing. I would like to see some more SE-R's show up

------------------
'96 SE-R No bolt unturned...
'92 E Lots of factory bolts still in place
'92 SE-R all stock with out a sunroof, just added to the family!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I was trying to make it but I cannot get the time off.....didnt get enuff hours last week with what happened Tuesday, then being hit by the tropical storm really made my paycheck weak...so im stuck working this saturday......but do let me know how it is...im contemplating taking a class up there...that would be awesome!

------------------
~Anna
97 200SX SE-R
73 Super Beetle(Under Construction)
AIM XVyvianX

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats too bad. I did not want to miss it. I stopped by work on my way home from the Tampa auto-x to put in my vacation request for the 22nd! I'll let you know how it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts