SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen other sections have one why cant we FL guys? maybe this is a double post but i dont see it as a "sticky" if so can mods make this a sticky for the FL guys?

But today i seen a blue classic with se-l wheels driving on park blvd in st.petersburg

·
Pursuit of happiness
584 Posts
Thanks, Here is one!
The wife had seen a blue NX2K,
Sun. Old Town Kiss. Fla. Whoever you you are, you just put new life back into my blue b13 NX2K project, SHE LOVED IT!
-------------------"Dark and handsomely mysterious"---------------
Those are my wifes words.
Thanks Ed

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
spotted a green S14 turbo wit a burgundy trunk north on University in the Sunrise area today.

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
i see at least 5-4 240s a day and alot of b14 se-rs

but i did see a black b13 se-r with a body kit that was getting towed last night near downtown orlando on kaley ave under I4

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Just saw a B14 Ser red jamican flad inside.. FIU sticker on the back window.... not sure if it was a guy or girl lol..... I saw it on the turnpike getting to 88st I got of on the exit before it so I didn't see where she/he got of at....

·
All Things SR20
755 Posts
Every morning I see a black b13 with what looks like a stillen body kit, no tint, and white 17in rims going east on Lantana Rd in a range between Jog rd and Congress ave. I also see it sometimes on my way home heading west. I don't think he's a forum member. This is in Lake Worth FL BTW.

·
YOUR F0RUM SUX
3,558 Posts
Every morning I see a black b13 with what looks like a stillen body kit, no tint, and white 17in rims going east on Lantana Rd in a range between Jog rd and Congress ave. I also see it sometimes on my way home heading west. I don't think he's a forum member. This is in Lake Worth FL BTW.

Ya know what D I think I have seen him also. I tried to catch up but caught up on military by a light last time.

·
JdmB13
687 Posts
chick???

Grey primered b13 with red, looked like gt3 wheels and was rather loud spotted on Sample and 85th Ave when I went to go pick up the HID's from Rob. Looked like it was a female driver, sorry if it wasn't. :D

·
Retired for now...
2,387 Posts
spotted a b13 hunter green type color with 4 fog bumper and on gold volks, was really clean...it was sitting in a high school teacher parking lot...just showed up not too long ago....i see it when i drive bye...

1 - 20 of 275 Posts