SR20 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 275 Posts

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
I saw a black B13 yesterday at around 2p.m going south at around Country Walk. He saw me and he gave me a peace sign. Just wanted to see if your here.

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
Country Walk is in Miami, a little close to Cutler Ridge is I'm correct.

I don't know if he has a Chinese tag in the front, because by the time I saw the B13, I was looking at it from the side point of view. The guy was pretty tan looking though, from what I saw.

·
BuSh CoOlIe RaCiNg!!!!!
236 Posts
Country Walk is in Miami, a little close to Cutler Ridge is I'm correct.

I don't know if he has a Chinese tag in the front, because by the time I saw the B13, I was looking at it from the side point of view. The guy was pretty tan looking though, from what I saw.
did he have short hari and looked chinese or polynesian?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Gainesville (currently here for FAU game) - Green b14 stock.
I-95 near Delray - Purple B13 with Stillen body kit.
I-95 North bound Boynton Beach - Blue b14 with se-l bumper.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I think I've seen that black b13 by country walk is it turbo??? Well I saw a black b14 in Pines blvd... it had a green front bumper... I also saw an xtrail by colins and 158 license plate was quebec.... I took some pics I will upload them but they are from my cell phone...

·
oh so LAZY
9,748 Posts
i really dont see no Se-rs in fortlauderdale i saw 3 and thats it but always have people fellow me home and tried to steal it last night but next time ill have something waitin
Thats because we dont take them out of the garage! they could get dirty you know!;)

·
216 Posts
Still nobody knows who has the p11 with the black hood and deck lid in Jacksonville? I'd like to tell him how nice his car looks... Btw, also spotted a red S-13 (RHD) in J-ville. I know he used to work at Coggin Honda because everyone here still talks about him whenever I bring up my cars' engines. Are you on this forum? (Red S13, black hood, Sylvia front end)

181 - 200 of 275 Posts