SR20 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 275 Posts

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
The second time I spotted this car, but I never posted it here. It was yesterday and this car was going North-Bound on 107th Ave. heading towards Miami-Dade already passed Kendall; a black P10 G20 on black what I think were GT-3's. Well it's the second time I saw him, and I revved it at him, but I'm not sure if he heard or saw me and I was wondering if he was on here.

·
Sick SE-L
650 Posts
i was at HCC today, (brandon campus) and i always see this purplish turbo s13......wats really cool is that a older lady drives, seem like shes in her late 30's or early 40's....anyone knows her? lol

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
I spotted yesterday around 11:30a.m a Black Nissan SE-R (B13) on what seemed like 17 inch silver polished rims, riding on the 826(Palmetto North). I pulled up next to him and down shifted so he can catch his attention, I just wanted to see if he was in this site.

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
i saw a green turbo b14 driving down park bvld in st.pete the other day around 6pm. Had aftermarket fogs, fmic, aftermarket wheels ( i think )

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
where the hell are all these turbo b14's coming from in tampa/st pete.... i should be on the road here real soon...i say this alot but im for real.
I don't know I've been seeing them. Can't wait to see you back on the road man. Goodluck. Come to stpete some time.

201 - 220 of 275 Posts