SR20 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 275 Posts

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
I spotted a red B13 on it's stock rims painted black, dropped a bit also in Cutler Ridge, by 200th st. and 122 ave. The guy driving it was pretty young, and I tried to catch up to him but I didn't have a chance.

I was in a brown Honda CR-V. I just wanted to check if he was on the forum.

It was a very clean B13, everything stock on the outside.

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
My girlfriend spotted yesterday a red Nissan Primera on Mirimar Parkway and Red Road. She says it was a bit discolored already, but she recognized that car because I have showed her around this forum to educate her a little about what I'm interested in. lol.

I wish I would've seen it though, I've never seen one.

·
SR20DE Novice
220 Posts
Tampa-Last night I was on Bearss Ave stopped at a red light about to make a left on Nebraska Ave/U.S. 41.

A white S14 with gun metal colored rims pulled up next to me on my left in the other turning lane. I heard it pull up saw the front of the car and then I to look at the driver.

Caucasian, glasses, dress shirt and tie. He looked back at me.

The light turned green I pulled forward and made the left a bit ahead of him. Then I heard the blow off valve and he cut in front of me in the lane on the right and made a right turn.

Of course I was in my Scion with my wife and my parents. All I could do was grit my teeth.

·
SR20DE Novice
220 Posts
Last night I saw a red B15 SE-R ACTIN A FOOL on S.R. 54 in Odessa, the driver cut across two lanes of traffic before making a U-Turn.

Today I saw a white s13 heading West on Waters Ave. in Tampa with an FMIC hiding behind the grill.

221 - 240 of 275 Posts