SR20 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
spotted a black B13 heading down 434 towards alafaya, chrome exhaust tip, we chatted and gave thumbs up.

i was in the dark nx

·
slowlotto
100 Posts
i saw a black se-l in orlando going down highway 50 towards dean road it didnt have a front bumper and had a front mount intercooler anybody know who this is ?

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
Spotted a white Nissan Sentra SE-L on Satruday, late afternoon, at around 7:45p.m on Bird Rd. and 117th ave.

Stock all around, but very well kept.

I also spotted a maroon colored Nissan NX2000 that is always parked at a Good Year, I think it is, on Coral Way and 87ave. I think the guy works there, but non the less, a very clean and spotless NX.

·
P11 G20
10 Posts
A few weeks back at a drift qualifier there was a dude there with an AR2 P11 with duals, enekei's and tein suspension. Anyone know who it was?

·
SR20DE Novice
220 Posts
lol that was me in the loud b14
Yup! It was loud as hell! Since I work close to the airport I thought it was a damn plane.

Huh, that was you eh? lol Small world, you probably couldn't see my nx because of the bushes but yeah, I work right there. :biggthump

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yup! It was loud as hell! Since I work close to the airport I thought it was a damn plane.

Huh, that was you eh? lol Small world, you probably couldn't see my nx because of the bushes but yeah, I work right there. :biggthump

Awesome, well my car isn't as loud anymore :-( I fixed the leaks I had but its still pretty loud

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
Spotted Saturday night, around 9:30p.m going down Bird Rd. and 112th ave, was a white 99' Nissan Sentra SE-L. Completly stock, and looking very clean. Maybe that person is on here, so I'm just shouting out!

241 - 260 of 275 Posts