SR20 Forum banner

261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
P11 G20
10 Posts
30 min ago saw a sick red 200 loaded on the back of a uhaul, red, with whells and an exhaust from what I could see driving past in gainesville at a BP

·
Registered
256 Posts
Spotted a White Classic SE-R stock but clean at the Burger King off of Avalon Park Blvd. in Orlando on sunday night 4/26 about 9:30. Also spotted a Green Classic SE-R with a big wing parked at the Advance Auto Parts off of Moss Park Road. Seen there a few times.
You on here?

·
SE-R On The Come Up
81 Posts
Spotted a Red SE-R Spec-V about 40mins ago on Fowler Ave in Tampa...he caught me in the middle of racing my friend to a destination so I didnt have to give my other friend a ride to wal-mart...i won lol anyway the spec-v was huntin me down and got to me right as I was getting off 75 at fletcher ave. I waved but I couldnt see inside his/her car because the windows were heavily tinted. it seemed to be stock ride height with hid's in the headlights and fogs. I was the red b13 with the stupid 16" chrome wheels :rofl:

·
SE-R SAVVY
66 Posts
2nd Time I spot this car, just posted up now though..... About 2-3wks ago spotted a Green B14 With no Front bumper and a HUGE FMIC!

Spotted him at the corner of John Young & Americana Blvd in Orlando at a 7 11 Gas station putting Air in his tires.

2nd Time I spotted him was 2wks ago being towed by a Van on the 408 heading West then again later that day Turning on Americana.......

I think he lives in Central Park??
Who are You!!????

261 - 275 of 275 Posts