SR20 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Saw this car going up to Pompano on I75 on Saturday I almost fainted....
p.s. sorry for the bad quality pics... camera phone and i was going around 100.. i think.. lol my speedometer doesnt work i was in 5th at 6k

·
YOUR F0RUM SUX
3,558 Posts
You know to get your point across on how you felt about seeing it. you should have drove by him and paced him. Sucking on your thumb. :D

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
When I regained cauntiosness from fainting I drove up next to him and and gave him a thumbs up.. Then I relized this car was right hand drive and the guy was on the passenger side... I refainted.... Lol

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
yea those are the boys from BMPC they stay out in the pines area... The car is beautiful...

·
Sick SE-L
650 Posts
man when is someone gonna spot me? lol im drivin a white b14 with lucino front end and a carbon fiber hood and i will have some gold rota gt3's this week, so if u see me holla at me

·
I'm ah.... learning
84 Posts
Dam I have been down in FL from NJ for over 1wk now and no one spotted me? I'm in Orlando at my Dads, should be heading out Tue. Black B14 Driver side Qtr dent.

I did see a SE-L on Hwy 50 around Titusville for sale.

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Dam I have been down in FL from NJ for over 1wk now and no one spotted me? I'm in Orlando at my Dads, should be heading out Tue. Black B14 Driver side Qtr dent.

Dont feel bad NO one has ever spotted me :(

·
YOUR F0RUM SUX
3,558 Posts

WHAT!... how much was it?!?!?! Details!

·
I'm ah.... learning
84 Posts
WHAT!... how much was it?!?!?! Details!
Not sure how much it was, all I remember is it was RED and was on 50 going toward US1 on the right hand side..

I didnt stop to look, I just noticed it as I was going to the *neck flea market.

There was also another 95 RED 200sx SE for 2900 on 50, same side of the road.

I'll be moving down here soon so yall look out for me. :biggthump

Also if ya need any good work done on ya cars check out my Dads shop "Pro Automotive" on Orange Ave here in Orlando (Edgewood)

·
SE-R
233 Posts
I went to the skyline king with Miko and i saw that white skyline they were doing some work on it, if i well remember the car has a Tomei stroker kit and a few more goodies, but i believe he said something about that car going to Jamaica.

41 - 60 of 275 Posts