SR20 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 275 Posts

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
saw a black turbo charged b13 on pines and douglas....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Saw a really clean Blue SE-L with black housing headlights, exhaust, tint, etc. ON 95 heading towards West Palm Beach.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
So its 10 at night and I'm on my way to Pompano from Miami... its pooring rain so I decide to take my moms civic... I'm on the palmeto heading North... when I get to bird road(40th) I see a re 200SX with black stocks... with his window down, infront of him was a old school fairlaidy, infront the fairlady was a black b13 ser it look pretty clean, infront of that Black b13 was a pretty beat up b13 ser jajajajaja... the funny part is that its pooring rain and all of them are with the windows down.... jjajaajajaja....

·
Retired for now...
2,387 Posts
i was in ybor city friday night and i was in acropolis and i spotted a yellow tubrocharged spec-v. is it anyone from the forum?

I seen a yellow turbo'd specV on I-4 at about 12:45pm and a stock b13 ser on 50th street in tampa.

He hangs at brothers racing...it has a t3/t4 only making 250 whp.....He hangs with a bunch of civics that talk smack about sr's

·
oh so LAZY
9,748 Posts
The other day I was near Pioneer Park in Deerfield Beach. I made a left to go east on Hillsboro Blvd, and a girl in a Ruby Pearl NX pulled up at the light. She saw my NX and waved at me, I felt special.

61 - 80 of 275 Posts