SR20 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 275 Posts

·
GTI-R Powered???
874 Posts
lol its probably me I have a friend that stays off of there... its off the street that the Red Altima Se-R is off of douglas...

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
spotted a purple 200 @ central park today. faded hood, SER's on back, somethin like rota slipstreams on the front.

249 Posts
spotted white b13, looked like bumper was messed up (not sure, it was night time) looked like he had one hid, had exhaust. I saw it once on 137ave and almost 88th st (dandy bear) at like 8 and than again like at 11:45 at that same spot.

·
Shift_2.0
2,772 Posts
I was driving my white nx,going east on 46.just east of Sanford(near Orlando).I was cruising noone behind me for a while,then outa nowhere a sapphire blue nx is on my ass.I guess he saw me go by somewhere and chased me down,because I check my rearview alot,and it surprised me.One minute nobody behind me,the next minute,right behind me.
So I was only like a 1/2 mile from where I was turning,and as the other guy kept going,I gave him a nod and thumbs up.
That bastard acted like I was not even there....douche!!
Who drives a sapphire NX with wheels and don't appreciate what they got?
I hardly ever see another nx on the road,let alone sapphire ones,WTF
Car looked stock except aftermarket wheels.

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
i keep seeing a whiteb13 on b14 wheels in lauderhill in Deep Side.....who r u???

·
JdmB13
687 Posts
black turbo B13

spotted today around 12:45pm on Okeechobee BLVD. just east of Military Trail in the left hand turning lane possible making a U-turn (don't know the light was red for the left turners). Stock black front bumper cut to fit a shinny big IC with a Apexi W2 style muffler, clean paint and a three gauge pod on the driver side. Identify yourself. :biggthump

·
Cookin Up Some Snails
1,348 Posts
Silver 99-02 G20 ,slammed with a front lip and nismo Badge.

Every morning and after noon i see it on the 826, We both must live in broward and work in miami.

Im in a Midnight Blue 3 series cruising at 80+ mph and so is he.;)

·
Sick SE-L
650 Posts
spotted a blue se-l about 12:05am on dale mabry and it sounded sick, not sure if u me saw or not, i was also driving a turbo charged blue se-l on the oppiste lane

·
1/4 MILLION MILES STRONG!
407 Posts
Well since this thread is about South Florida Hang outs I guess It would not be a bad idea to mention the sounthern most one. We call it MILE 1 and it is down in Key West at Mile Marker 1 on US 1. You dont get anymore south in Florida asfar as hang outs go. Very nice spot on the ocean. Lots of friendly people. Cops came once to say we cant ask you to leave just dont be drinking. :biggthump

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
Well since this thread is about South Florida Hang outs I guess It would not be a bad idea to mention the southern most one. We call it MILE 1 and it is down in Key West at Mile Marker 1 on US 1. You dont get anymore south in Florida asfar as hang outs go. Very nice spot on the ocean. Lots of friendly people. Cops came once to say we cant ask you to leave just dont be drinking. :biggthump
Bro, this thread isn't about South Florida Hangouts, it is about the Nissan's that you have spotted out on the road driving and you mention it here.

The thread about the South Florida Hangouts is about 5 threads underneath this one. :rofl:

101 - 120 of 275 Posts