SR20 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 275 Posts

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
7:38 am. Narcoosse Rd, onto Beachline, exited on Goldenrod. Burgandy B-13 with gun metal B-14 wheels. Lowerd with exhaust and one A-pillar gauge. Driver was wearing a white baseball cap.

I was in my blue MR2 Spyder with the top down. It was one of those times I wish I still had my B-13. Following him on Narcoosee reminded me of going to meets and stuff......

249 Posts
Burgundy b13

Burgundy b13 spotted at the shop ImportTuning. Had b13 wheels in the front. And had the b14 wheels in the back. Black hood and trunk if i remember correct. I think he was going to get a paint job.

·
P10 and NX love
508 Posts
I spotted a black sentra around 7:15pm on Friday August 17, 2007. The car looked stock but had a GTI-R hood on it. It was on Honore Ave in Sarasota. He was turning from Fruitville onto northbound Honore. Who was this?

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
7:38 am. Narcoosse Rd, onto Beachline, exited on Goldenrod. Burgundy B-13 with gun metal B-14 wheels. Lowerd with exhaust and one A-pillar gauge. Driver was wearing a white baseball cap.

I was in my blue MR2 Spyder with the top down. It was one of those times I wish I still had my B-13. Following him on Narcoosee reminded me of going to meets and stuff......

Spotted him again this morning. This time he reved it out and guess what? It has a VE! Can't mistake the cam switch!

Does anyone know this person in SE Orlando area with a VE B-13?

·
216 Posts
Can't believe nobody's spotted the harlequin NX in Jax. It's REALLY hard to miss with 4 colors. I'm thinking of keeping the harlequin theme when I get done with it too... Does anyone have a shortblock that doesn't knock for sale? I may end up taking this thing off the road if not. Front main seal got the best of me. By the way, I spotted a red B14 on Atlantic BLVD. heading west on 8/19 or 8/18 (can't remember), but it was just Matt ;) Ridin' shotgun.

·
Retired for now...
2,387 Posts
Spotted b14 200sx look to be an ser with greddy exhaust and a black rear bumper, i thought it was rob (2dr_sentra) but his car is all one color...he stepped on the gas when he saw me too.

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
Spotted at around 11:30 on Wed. night of last week was a white B13 on black 15 inch rims I think, going down Kendall. The drove up next to me. I told him whats up and asked if he is on the forum, he said he was on Floridasr20's, but if he is on here than whats up! lol. It was clean and when he was riding and revved his engine his muffler made a loud ass pop!

I also saw on Saturday night, a red B14 pulled over on the side of the expressway with his hazards on if you're heading towards South Beach and there was a tow truck parked in front of him I guess ready to tow him. I wonder what happened.

·
JdmB13
687 Posts
Red B13

Didn't post before b/c I didn't think it was an se-r and still don't but it's got the sunny gt-s rear bumper with 4 piece lip and I've seen it across Okeechobee at least twice. Red B13 with 4 piece jdm rear and amber corners in front. Stock B13 usdm front bumper from what I could see. Who are you?

·
All Things SR20
755 Posts
spotted this NX2K in boynton beach outside of muvico. had a broward license plate. I waited around for a few minutes since I was in my egg, but this was at a movie theater so who knows how long I could have been there.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,273 Posts
spotted this NX2K in boynton beach outside of muvico. had a broward license plate. I waited around for a few minutes since I was in my egg, but this was at a movie theater so who knows how long I could have been there.
That NX has a SR20VE swap done by me and the boys. I forget the guys name. I know he is a forum member. The car has a pretty wicked suspension set up. I think he is into autoxing if my mind serves me right.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I live near that Muvico by the Boynton Mall. I have seen that nx before. I've also seen a Black NX2000 with Black on chrome rims. I know who he is, forgot his name.

I have a white b14 with black rotas. Loud exhaust. :biggthump Daniel 2.0, be ready to lookout.

·
Cookin Up Some Snails
1,348 Posts
Finally iv been spotted! Lol you got the white b14 on boost right?

You forgot to mention the sunny front end
yea, that is me in the white Boosted B14. I make that drive from broward every mornin and 4pm is when the doors open for the ricers to get a spankin....

i know the 826 like formula D.:rofl:

121 - 140 of 275 Posts