SR20 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
yea, that is me in the white Boosted B14. I make that drive from broward every mornin and 4pm is when the doors open for the ricers to get a spankin....

i know the 826 like formula D.:rofl:
Yeah man I know the 826 from start to finish. I drive it like I'm on the wangan lol

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
about 11:15-30 at u pull it right off 595 in davie. spotted a purple 200, looked like a syndikate customz lip and yellow fogs on b14 se-r's. i woulda stopped to say somethin but i was on a mission to install the new part i got out da yard today, lol. if u see this, nice car b.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,273 Posts
about 11:15-30 at u pull it right off 595 in davie. spotted a purple 200, looked like a syndikate customz lip and yellow fogs on b14 se-r's. i woulda stopped to say somethin but i was on a mission to install the new part i got out da yard today, lol. if u see this, nice car b.

Car belongs to my boy Kenniel. He is a member here. Car is on stocks with a black Stillen front lip. It has a bone stock SR20 :tongue:

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
I spotted today a red on red rims G20 1999 on 107th and 104th. Right in front of Miami-Dade. It was nice. I was just wondering if he is on the forums.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,273 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think I qualify for slowest se-r. :( Serban and rest of South Florida boys can back it. Not proud, trust me lol.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,273 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hotshot CAI
3'' Exhaust

That is it lol...

I have a whole turbo project in the making. Only need a motor, lines, fittings, t-bolt clamps, couplers and i/c piping. I have everything else. T25 setup.

·
Cookin Up Some Snails
1,348 Posts
Hotshot CAI
3'' Exhaust

That is it lol...

I have a whole turbo project in the making. Only need a motor, lines, fittings, t-bolt clamps, couplers and i/c piping. I have everything else. T25 setup.
ill sell ya my T3 set up. Ill give ya a good price since you are local you can pick it up.;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I've already got most of my parts amigo. You want to help install? lol.

141 - 160 of 275 Posts