SR20 Forum banner

Floridas Spotted Thread-

38K views 274 replies 70 participants last post by  BlueBirdSER 
#1 ·
I seen other sections have one why cant we FL guys? maybe this is a double post but i dont see it as a "sticky" if so can mods make this a sticky for the FL guys?

But today i seen a blue classic with se-l wheels driving on park blvd in st.petersburg

#2 ·
Thanks, Here is one!
The wife had seen a blue NX2K,
Sun. Old Town Kiss. Fla. Whoever you you are, you just put new life back into my blue b13 NX2K project, SHE LOVED IT!
-------------------"Dark and handsomely mysterious"---------------
Those are my wifes words.
Thanks Ed

#6 ·
Every morning I see a black b13 with what looks like a stillen body kit, no tint, and white 17in rims going east on Lantana Rd in a range between Jog rd and Congress ave. I also see it sometimes on my way home heading west. I don't think he's a forum member. This is in Lake Worth FL BTW.

#22 ·
Spotted... then stalked a black B-13 SE-R at the Target parking lot on W. Waters Ave. in Tampa, tonight. I was driving the "people mover... whine mobile" coming from Lowes. Introduced myself, after startling him and his s.o., and asked him if he was on the forum. He said he was and also said his name is Tony, didn't give a forum name... I think the "stalking" must of got to him;).

Peas us Riced,
Mark

#26 ·
Yep, 3 small kids in the house who like to break things(window, this time), so living close to a diy store is a requirement. Nice meeting you, Tony... sorry for startling you.

I've got to go back there again, today. While I was getting a new window pane, they decided to destroy the framing edgers for the window... little bastards were using them for sword fighting;).

Peas us Riced,
Mark

#24 ·
Like two weekends ago, I was on the way to Miami Beach. As I took off through the toll plaza, I floored my car and as I am hitting about 50, I hear a loud as muffler sound from a car on my left hand side, coming from the sunpass lane. It was a black B13. It made like a Shhhhh noise. I dont think it was turboed. It did have a dent on the right back panel. Point is, that **** was fast as hell, and it passed my disgusting! Then they slowed down and gave me a thumbs up, and I gave them one back. Got to have that Nissan Love!

#31 · (Edited)
Saw a black B13 with B14 rims and side skirts on saturday morning at the Walmart on west Pines Blvd. & 184th St. It had the VVL badge on the trunk and a jamaican flag hanging from the mirror. By the way it had the sunroof open on a very cloudy day. :tsk: I also saw a gray Skyline R34 on Pines & Hiatus Rd on Friday. My wife fell in love with it when she saw it was a right hand driver.

#38 ·
Thats prolly my boy Owen only other black VVL b13 besides mine I know around here ;)

I was out that side the other night too < random but tru non the less lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.