SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have a FMIC for a t25 set-up for sale. its an intercooler off of a conquest. The kit includes 2" pipping and all the couplers. this used to be on our drag car. $150 takes it. email me @ [email protected] for pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,089 Posts
is this a stock conquest IC or did you modify it to have the inlet/outlet face out?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
txnx said:
is this a stock conquest IC or did you modify it to have the inlet/outlet face out?
modified. $150 with random piping. no leaks. no pics either. its nothing show worthy. but BUY IT! the intercooler is worth this price.
Shaun
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
pampadori said:
modified. $150 with random piping. no leaks. no pics either. its nothing show worthy. but BUY IT! the intercooler is worth this price.
Shaun
still for sale?
 

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
Seems like a great price to me. I have a similar setup on my se-r and it cost me over $350 to put together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Seems like a great price to me. I have a similar setup on my se-r and it cost me over $350 to put together.
what does the piping fit? I am going for a t25 setup and wanted to know if this would work on my 94 g20
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top