SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright So last night driving to work, I noticed my passenger side fog light doesnt turn on. I took out the switch *** i thought there was a light bulb connected to it that went out, but there isnt....

And this being my first nissan, I don't know what is causing the light not to come on, my left side comes on, but my right side wont. I checked the fuse underneath the dash inside my car, the fuse is fine and is NOT blown...so

Do you think if i took it to nissan dealership they can fix it?

·
SR20DEviant
2,131 Posts
You took out what switch exactly? To turn on the fog lights? Sounds to me like the bulb is dead. It happens. If the fuse was blown, neither one would work as they are wired together.

Remove the black plastic around the fog, then there is a screw that is deeper set, remove that and the assembly will come out. Check the bulb. I'm sure it's out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You took out what switch exactly? To turn on the fog lights? Sounds to me like the bulb is dead. It happens. If the fuse was blown, neither one would work as they are wired together.

Remove the black plastic around the fog, then there is a screw that is deeper set, remove that and the assembly will come out. Check the bulb. I'm sure it's out.
alright. thank you so much. =) i will try that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.