SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I have tried searching this and didn't find what I was looking for :(

Now that being said All I can find on the swap are directions for a 92, it says to snip the wire at the original tap and then retap the purple(foglight) wire into the red/blue wire(parking light). Well if you look at the 91 wires its already tapped into the red/blue wire(from factory), I confirmed this on Blair Ellis' car and so I need to know what color the parking light wire is on the 91 b13.

Thanks!
Jason

IF this is in the wrong forum, mods please move......

·
Registered
667 Posts
Buy a test light. Rewire the foglights through a relay, with the marker lights as trigger, power off the battery.

·
Registered
769 Posts
scmser said:
Buy a test light. Rewire the foglights through a relay, with the marker lights as trigger, power off the battery.
thats exactly how thgey come stock , WITH a relay inline adn they trigger off of teh headlights(lowbeam only)
i rewired mine to come on when ever the key is on (ya kow for the STEALTH missions, or escape from the cops) lol

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Red with blue vertical stripe or horizontal? The factory wire that is tapped stock is the Red/blue vertical line and thus another wire must be tapped. I am making this clean as can be thus I wanna just tap the parking light wire at the tap like OEM.
Thanks and please someone confirm this!
:)

·
Learn to swim
1,043 Posts
cutlr7 said:
Now that is what I was looking for :D

Glad I could help...Josh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts