SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've posted a few times on here and all you guys are really cool. So read this if you don't want burnt by these guys.

I was using Net [email protected] at www.netbank.com for maybe 2 years. I signed up cuz their rates were awesome and they didn't charge for anything including bounced checks and a whole bunch of other cool stuff.

Then all of a sudden they went to crap. They started charging me every month for services that I never used and checks that never bounced and everything. I put up with it for a while because all I had to do was call and they would adjust it all.

Well, it got to be a real pain calling every month to get $30 and $40 worth of charges adjusted so I told them I wanted my accounts closed.

Here is where it gets really crappy. They still have my money and won't send it to me. It has been almost a month and after a few calls and numerous e-mails, they won't send me my money back. They won't close the account either.

I threatened to post "bad stuff" about them all over the biggest newsgroups so now I'm following through.

Consider this a warning. Don't use Net [email protected] if you value customer service

Take it easy

------------------
Chad Kelly
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts